The SHOCKER

BrIaN EG2

That silver thing cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it to see the excitement on my wifes face when i took her to the dealership and told her to drive that home because it was hers lol.. But it did skyrocket my insurance from 242 every 6 months with full coverage for both of us on the sol to 982 for full coverage with $0 deductables on both cars and gap insurance on the BMW..

That silver thing has higher quality then a honda

promise

quote the truth. and you get a internet browning :D

That silver thing cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it to see the excitement on my wifes face when i took her to the dealership and told her to drive that home because it was hers lol.. But it did skyrocket my insurance from 242 every 6 months with full coverage for both of us on the sol to 982 for full coverage with $0 deductables on both cars and gap insurance on the BMW..

ouch. oh oh oh ouch haha

def don't buy a bimmer for the ~$3000 aluminum hood. coworker hit a deer last fall in his 5 seies, new headlight assembly, bumper, hood, proper painting was a little over $4500.

the sav's we build got awarded top crash ratings

and no one said they were cheap.. i wont argue that if you hurt something or want to change something it is quite expensive.. aka have full coverage such as brian does

when you buy a car and drive it off the lot, new or used, there is usually an immediate drop in calculated value by your primary insurance company. the resulting 'gap' in what you owe and what your car is worth is the problem. say you crash that new car in three months, you only made a few payments and owe way more then the calculated value of the vehicle. your insurance company pays the calculated value and you are stuck paying out of pocket for the gap in what the ins company didn't pay. gap insurance fills this void for you until you make enough payments on the car to equalize the values.

when you buy a car and drive it off the lot, new or used, there is usually an immediate drop in calculated value by your primary insurance company. the resulting 'gap' in what you owe and what your car is worth is the problem. say you crash that new car in three months, you only made a few payments and owe way more then the calculated value of the vehicle. your insurance company pays the calculated value and you are stuck paying out of pocket for the gap in what the ins company didn't pay. gap insurance fills this void for you until you make enough payments on the car to equalize the values.

I knew that, but I still think I am right!:laugh:

• 2 months later...

Archived