39010_418423208987_528623987_4508234_3684117_n.jpg

first time ive ever seen you....WHOOOAAAA MAMA!!! RAWR! lol

very pretty

me sleepin with my doggeh.. i miss her :(

37749_1455628154278_1340552494_31569516_3688648_n.jpg

:( was a good looking dog.....

but i have a question, why is the dog wearing a blue shirt? jklol

Stop kissing ass.

I tried all afternoon/evening to think of a witty retort for this and realized that I can't do it. Your comment made me realize that I should fell sorry for you that you are so bitter you would belittle an innocent compliment.

i haz new hairstyles!

unfortunately, you can't really see the red in it- but there's lots of bright red! And a lot more blonde than it appears to have. And photo booth doesn't exactly take the most flattering photos. Not to mention, I've been at work all day.

Photo11.jpg

Photo9.jpg

I tried all afternoon/evening to think of a witty retort for this and realized that I can't do it. Your comment made me realize that I should fell sorry for you that you are so bitter you would belittle an innocent compliment.

Hahaha that's funny. I'm not bitter. I just wanted to put you in your place.

Ashley is up here. and you...

....X-ray or whteverthefuk your name is, are down here. But not quite as low as....

SpeedDildo, he's down here.

i haz new hairstyles!

unfortunately, you can't really see the red in it- but there's lots of bright red! And a lot more blonde than it appears to have. And photo booth doesn't exactly take the most flattering photos. Not to mention, I've been at work all day.

You know, the first thing I thought of when I saw these pictures was having hot, sweaty sex. Giggity.

Hahaha that's funny. I'm not bitter. I just wanted to put you in your place.

Ashley is up here. and you...

....X-ray or whteverthefuk your name is, are down here. But not quite as low as....

SpeedDildo, he's down here.

You know, the first thing I thought of when I saw these pictures was having hot, sweaty sex. Giggity.

i speed dickked your mom.

i may be below those two, but your on the bottom of the pile...your below dwayne /thread haha

i speed dickked your mom.

i may be below those two, but your on the bottom of the pile...your below dwayne /thread haha

Hahaha that made me raff outroud. Nah I'm with Ashley, looking down on the other pawns.

psh you wish. your not even mod status. you just another shmuck.

So? What does being a mod have to do with anything? Mods aren't better than us, they just have more access to stuff. And for the record, I am a mod on two other car forums, so suck it.

obviously someone feels the need to brag about the size of their e-peen as they seem to feel the need to put other people in their place. good luck with that. let me know how that works out for you in your daily life.

obviously someone feels the need to brag about the size of their e-peen as they seem to feel the need to put other people in their place. good luck with that. let me know how that works out for you in your daily life.

I live alone in a city which I don't know anyone :sad: Will you be my fwiend?

This statement obviously excludes me ;-)

And Mwah

lol your comments always put a smile on my face lol

Archived