HF members' pics thread

lceah

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw hiemsox... i thought the picture at the puerto rican jail was funny... how the hell you wind up there?

hahaha it wasnt anything bad... my puerto rican friend who used to live there had his wallet stollen while we were there, and he had a military ID in his wallet... and in effort to get a new one you have to have a police record and documentation that it was reported stolen and what not..

we were just sitting there in the waiting area when the pic was taken lol...

ends up puerto rico's idea of documentation is a hand written piece of paper that says it was stolen and a signature hahahahah

^ What he said. I don't mind telling what happened. It wasn't as bad as most crashes, just netted me a really cool looking injury.

I was sleeping riding shotgun and my father-in-law fell asleep. went left off the side of the country highway, we hit a culvert which didn't set off the airbag, car went airborn, chest belt didn't latch and I hit the dash board, when the car hit the ground my face was about 6 inches from the airbag. some of the cuts on my face were from the airbag cover itself hitting me as it blasted me in the eye.

hahaha it wasnt anything bad... my puerto rican friend who used to live there had his wallet stollen while we were there, and he had a military ID in his wallet... and in effort to get a new one you have to have a police record and documentation that it was reported stolen and what not..

we were just sitting there in the waiting area when the pic was taken lol...

ends up puerto rico's idea of documentation is a hand written piece of paper that says it was stolen and a signature hahahahah

hahaha

^ What he said. I don't mind telling what happened. It wasn't as bad as most crashes, just netted me a really cool looking injury.

I was sleeping riding shotgun and my father-in-law fell asleep. went left off the side of the country highway, we hit a culvert which didn't set off the airbag, car went airborn, chest belt didn't latch and I hit the dash board, when the car hit the ground my face was about 6 inches from the airbag. some of the cuts on my face were from the airbag cover itself hitting me as it blasted me in the eye.

ouch! i was only in one car crash it wasnt even that bad and i near sh!t myself... now if i were in a car crash like you were in, i wouldve sh!t myself lol

Ok so I was suprised with a belated bday present on thursday with this new guy!!!!

l_ea0d3c209f534a9c8ecb644c7ed58890.jpg

l_da257145d0944aadac8c5c2ffde623dc.jpg

I havent named him yet but i will let you guys know once he's named....very playful and full of energy, i really miss my old husky max, but this guy looks almost like him and it feels right again to have a dog! My two cats hate him lol.

lol Brian!!! Tekken FTW!

His name is Yukio----japense translation "gets what he wants" which he has been the past few days

lmao javy, fosho broskie!

yukio... kinda sounds like yugioh, LOLZ!!

FIG0.JPG

lmao javy, fosho broskie!

yukio... kinda sounds like yugioh, LOLZ!!

FIG0.JPG

LoL, well im still debating on the name its kinda of a burden saying his name over and over....lol...yugioh...brian your a funny guy, funny funny guy

Ok so I was suprised with a belated bday present on thursday with this new guy!!!!

l_ea0d3c209f534a9c8ecb644c7ed58890.jpg

l_da257145d0944aadac8c5c2ffde623dc.jpg

I havent named him yet but i will let you guys know once he's named....very playful and full of energy, i really miss my old husky max, but this guy looks almost like him and it feels right again to have a dog! My two cats hate him lol.

He's a beautiful dog - always hard to let go of 'em.

Here's my latest addition to the pack: Casey - like you, I had him a week or two before the name came. Named him after the Steven Seagal character Casey Ryback.

About 10 weeks old.

PICT1636%20%28Large%29.JPG

PICT1634%20%28Large%29.JPG

A month or two later after helping pappa mow the back yard.

PICT1680%20%28Large%29.JPG

A few more months and here he is hammering the water bowl.

PICT1689%20%28Large%29.JPG

In the shop - look at them ears!

PICT1702%20%28Large%29.JPG

Playing a little tug with pappa.

PICT1750%20%28Large%29.JPG

And now a 130 lb terminator.

07-11-09_2038.jpg

But still my baby boy and friend to all - they love him at the nearby Petsmat and Starbucks where he gets free treats and whipped cream.

04-11-09_0615%20%28Large%29.jpg

And his predescessor Kodiak aka Kodi - shot taken in neighbors backyard by neighbor while I was at work - he was retired and put gate in fence so he could let dogs over during the day. Kodi and his brother Black Bart aka Bart used to love Cappucino's which I made for them on a regular basis. They's hammer down a cappucino without coming up for air, then 15-20 minutes later crash out from the lactose in the milk.

Kodi.jpg

Love them dogs!!

idk how to make it come up as just the pic lol

upload them to photobucket and then post the IMG link...

btw... i must say nice pics hahah... but a little off topic of cute puppy pics :p

upload them to photobucket and then post the IMG link...

btw... i must say nice pics hahah... but a little off topic of cute puppy pics :p

its no wonder your from BEAVERcreek..............................

Archived