HF members' pics thread

lceah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im paying for it today. itchy and burns like a mother fuccccccker

use a moisturizing lotion that doesn't contain mineral oil, petroleum or alcohol in it. mineral oil and petroleum will trap the heat in the burn and cause it to become deeper. alcohol will dry it out and make it more painful and itchy. and make sure you have sunblock on if you're going out in the sun at all till it heals. ibuprofen will help with the pain and benedryl tablets will help with the itch.

at least you don't have all the skin under your eyebrows ripped off at the moment. yeah, that's the last time I let one of the girls at work wax my eyebrows for me.

use a moisturizing lotion that doesn't contain mineral oil, petroleum or alcohol in it. mineral oil and petroleum will trap the heat in the burn and cause it to become deeper. alcohol will dry it out and make it more painful and itchy. and make sure you have sunblock on if you're going out in the sun at all till it heals. ibuprofen will help with the pain and benedryl tablets will help with the itch.

at least you don't have all the skin under your eyebrows ripped off at the moment. yeah, that's the last time I let one of the girls at work wax my eyebrows for me.

Would that include plain old Baby Oil? That's what I use when doing serious mechanical or painting. Have a large bottle in the accessory kit for the airless paint rig. I put it in my hair and everything when using the airless - paint overspray washes off easy.

Any good for sunburn? PRevention?

Would that include plain old Baby Oil? That's what I use when doing serious mechanical or painting. Have a large bottle in the accessory kit for the airless paint rig. I put it in my hair and everything when using the airless - paint overspray washes off easy.

Any good for sunburn? PRevention?

please tell me you're joking? baby oil is pretty much the worst thing anyone can do for their skin when they're in the sun, or burned.

please tell me you're joking? baby oil is pretty much the worst thing anyone can do for their skin when they're in the sun, or burned.

No, not joking - I was asking.

I use it for painting and it works well - won't use it for sun exposure.

thanks!

That's what she said.

hahaha

Is that what they mean by RedNeck???

hey now. you might find yourself on the other end of a noose

he looks like an old man

nice saggy tits you got there

eh i just rough it for the time being. i dont like lotion at all.

No, not joking - I was asking.

I use it for painting and it works well - won't use it for sun exposure.

thanks!

i wasn't trying to be harsh- i just didn't expect to see a question like that on here. lol. but yeah- baby oil is a big reason why so many baby boomers are suffering from skin cancer now. they slathered it on in the 70s and burnt themselves to a crisp with it. it's been known to cause 3rd degree burns in severe cases. If you're going to be out in the sun, always use a sunscreen formulated to help block uva and uvb rays.

i wasn't trying to be harsh- i just didn't expect to see a question like that on here. lol. but yeah- baby oil is a big reason why so many baby boomers are suffering from skin cancer now. they slathered it on in the 70s and burnt themselves to a crisp with it. it's been known to cause 3rd degree burns in severe cases. If you're going to be out in the sun, always use a sunscreen formulated to help block uva and uvb rays.

What about after the fact? I know it's not a sunblocker.

What about after the fact? I know it's not a sunblocker.

it's an oil, so like the mineral oil and petroleum, it'll trap the heat and make the burn deeper. I'd recommend using a pure aloe gel (check the ingredients list- a lot of mainstream aloe products contain alcohol, especially the stuff that's dyed blue or green) but my favourite is hawaiian tropic after sun body butter. it doesn't contain any mineral oil, petroleum or alcohol and it's made from fruit extracts and vitamin E. you'll smell a bit girlie but that stuff works wonders.

Sometimes smelling girlie is more action then these guys get in months. You should totally go for it.:laugh:

Yep, prolly will. Next best thing to smelling all girly after having been with one eh!

im a mean mother f(_)cker...its not going around your neck. take a guess where it goes....:D

Goes straight for the male crotch eh? Hmmmmm......looks around.........WTF??? Xeryon was right - 100% Prevert!!! I'm outta here!!! Auggghhhh!!!!! :crazy:

no im just very torture oriented haha.

fk killing someone. ill make them suffer. tie them to a chair and shove giant needles under their fingernais until it bottoms out on nerves and bone.

Oh, ok.

I can do that - just let one of my boys handle it - while I provide the top cover with a tactical shotgun - here's the starting lineup from Casey pictured last October on top to Kodi, Beau Geste, Sammy and finally Wolfe in 1974.

Casey%20Biting%20Mike1.jpg

Kodi.jpg

Beau1%20%28Small%29.jpg

Sammy1.JPG

Wolfe%20%28Small%29.JPG

no im just very torture oriented haha.

fk killing someone. ill make them suffer. tie them to a chair and shove giant needles under their fingernais until it bottoms out on nerves and bone.

fcuk that. inject them with necrotic venom and make them watch as their flesh rots, becomes infected and falls off- then heal them so they think you have some mercy. remove their tongue with red hot pinchers. keep them in an underground basement near a river- when the river rises, the rats run into the basement to escape the water and nibble on the prisoner because they're hungry. keep them muzzled so they can't scream. slice their cheeks so they can't scream. hang them by their ankles for hours on end. burn them with ice. and verbal torture works pretty well too.

sad thing is, those were just the first things that came to mind. I worry about what I'd come up with if I actually sat down and thought about the different forms of torture one could do to a person.

Archived