The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since leaving my ex, i'm finally able to fit into the daisy duke shorts I wore back in HS. I can thank gorden for such a vigorous workout on a daily basis. lol.

since leaving my ex, i'm finally able to fit into the daisy duke shorts I wore back in HS. I can thank gorden for such a vigorous workout on a daily basis. lol.

i used to have a pair of those back in highschool. we wore them on our seniors last day lol

maybe one day. even his jaw dropped when he saw how short they were. lmao.

do they come with a hairnet? lol jk. im sure you have outstanding personal hygiene. or gorden has burnt it off with friction...or eaten it

i was... I drank two bottles of wine on my own, and then we started taking shots. heh. I was actually still rather sober in the first one- the rest of the party hadn't arrived yet.

My high light! UPS showed up finally!! Here is my next week or so!8)

More parts on the way over the next few days!:)

Thank god once installed and lowered you wont be able to see the blue and orange!:crazy:

HPIM3843.jpg

what springs and lcas did you get?

K sport lowering springs price came down to $125.00 now and that with a best offer to so might be $115 or so the pricks! Rear LCA's are bBlox polished for $99.00 I figured what the hell!:laugh:

Archived