Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its been raining for a whole week now. half the city is shut down because the roads are flooded. and the gf and i wanted to go in the spa tonight cuz its supposed to clear up, but the damn pool heater wont light cuz of all the water!!!

So I go see a car today and it's not good...

Then my car gets a flat and I change it on the side of the road, in the mud, and my shoe falls apart, when I was tightening the lug nuts...

Shoes should come with warranty!

EDIT: I miss my gsr before it got broken into... :( I wish I had a nice stick car to go driving right now...

The hyphema has stopped (internal bleeding) Click this pic for a google image of what it looks like ( I warn you it's a little gross) Hyphema Example

Mine was semi-minor, but the damage to the blood vessels is still significant and I have a high chance of it happening again in the first two weeks. Most people are admitted to the hospital and restricted to the bed only, no reading, no tv, no activity - nothing for a week or more.

My camera was not high enough quality to capture the it, but i literally had blood spatter on the inside of the front of the colored part of my eye, it was pretty wicked looking.

Doing much better now though. Vision is returning but only about 75%. Still highly light sensitive and have to wear sunglasses most of the day. Still have to sleep sitting.

so lets see its the 5th week of school and i have a 60 in my programming class, got a 19/30 on my first math exam and probably jus fialed the second one yesterday. most likely failed my programming exam yesterday too. 75 questions and only 70 minutes to answer them all. then a 45 minute programming assignment which requires 40 different things. i didnt even get to finish. and to make matters worse i have a 10 page dyad paper due on the 2nd and i can not get ahold of my partner so we can even start the damn project....

the programming class is online and the professor is a lazy ass, posts 8-10 assignments on monday that are due wedensday. then another 8-10 assignments on wednesday that are due friday night. since it is an online class the university requires him to provide a lecture at least once a week and he is not doing so. the book does not give enough valid examples to work a problem out, and he is supposed to assign the homework at 5pm. yeah were not getting the assignments until the next morning which puts us almost 15 hours behind.

my math class just flat out sucks, he tells us one thing will be on the exam and it isnt, it is something else. he told us we would be graphing parabolas and doing some quadratic equation solving. nope we had to do all delta problems and solve the quadratic equations with delta and get the domain and ranges and then graph it.

i swear im about done with this university and its lazy ass professors, actually im about done with school period., i dont even have a 2.5 gpa anymore and all i do is fukcing homework. i had to call off of work sunday just so i could finish my homework that was due monday morning. imonly getting $90 a paycheck because my manager hates me, but go figure since she is a snooty little bitch that is in the store managers back pocket so i cnat do anything, and there are 0 jobs available that are close enough for me to commute and still finish school....

lawyer was supposed to call me at 11 for a conference call. it's now 11:40. There was no answer when I called there a while ago. I need a resolution to the situation TODAY so that I can get my stuff out of my ex's apt by tomorrow. I swear, I'm so fcking sick of everyone sitting back on their asses and doing nothing all the time.

Damn Jason, I didnt know your were in an accident? hope all is well?

Getting better. Another eye doc appointment Friday morning.

Still have impaired vision in my left eye which is giving me one hell of a headache trying to do anything requiring much visual acuity.

Most of my other effects have disappeared but for a couple of the biggest bruises.

David, I used to be so frustrated...just keep going because having education is better than not having it...

yeah but its just beyond frustrating anymore. i cant catch up with any work no matter how hard i try

ughhhhhhh! wtf?! this is NC. we don't get snow! ever! so i wake up this morning and the official tally at RDU is 3 inches?! gah! It was okay last night when it first started falling- in fact, it was sort of fun even while we cleared off my car, but this?! grrrrr. top it off, no one in NC seems to be able to drive in severe weather and I hate snow to begin with!

niiiiiice... i think my car's been washed all of once in the time I've had it. And I know I've NEVER vacuumed it out. haha.

this was gorden's car last night- about an hour after it first started snowing.

18441_469344130160_700235160_10872440_7471685_n.jpg

Archived