Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why the fcuk do I keep getting sick?! this is the FOURTH TIME SINCE JUNE!!!

and the nasal spray I always buy when I'm sick has been pulled off the market due to "bacteria" in one of the batches. ughhhhhhhhh. I just want to be able to breathe and not feel like my jaws are slowly being crushed!

why the fcuk do I keep getting sick?! this is the FOURTH TIME SINCE JUNE!!!

and the nasal spray I always buy when I'm sick has been pulled off the market due to "bacteria" in one of the batches. ughhhhhhhhh. I just want to be able to breathe and not feel like my jaws are slowly being crushed!

eat peppers

I'm actually feeling somewhat better at the moment... I've been pumping myself full of pseudoefedrine and robitussin. Well enough in fact that I stayed out tonight until 4:30am. lol. However, I've learned the hard way over the past few days- cold meds on an empty stomach = vomiting in the lawyers parking lot & pseudoefedrine + beer = painful, hollow stomach feeling.

Well frack... My car keys are buried somewhere in the snow at ski roundtop. Thank God I keep a spare in my wallet... but I hope it turns up in the lost and found next time I'm there... With the 16 gig flash drive and house key still attached

Well frack... My car keys are buried somewhere in the snow at ski roundtop. Thank God I keep a spare in my wallet... but I hope it turns up in the lost and found next time I'm there... With the 16 gig flash drive and house key still attached

Hope you don't have anything too incriminating on that flash drive, you might find you and your GF/ Wife/ Significant Other on the web.

im gone for a few days and it gets flooded with spam....man that was so lame lol, its all cleaned up for now.

IM really P.O-ed I went to look at the new car I wanted to purchase and the saleswoman...is a POS such a liar....asking me to put a 2k deposit to hold it cause someone was SUPPOSEDLY looking at it and was really really interested as she let me the message and then she calls me at 3pm after they close to ask if i was still interested...thats why i got out the business i cant stand all the lying and forceful purchasing....lame

Hope you don't have anything too incriminating on that flash drive, you might find you and your GF/ Wife/ Significant Other on the web.

Nah, all it has on it is Quake 3 and some music for Forza 3

Aww cheer up Lexi ^_^

Its rather cold out today and I have to do a whole lotta driving >_<, hopefully the dealership calls me back and says they got the price I wanted on the car ^o^

I spent all night sick as a dog wrapped around the toilet.

Finally got to sleep at around 4, only to have my mom call at 10 asking me to drive into town to bring her purse that she forgot.

Not a happy camper right now.

Aww cheer up Lexi ^_^

I'm trying to... I need something to look forward to that ISN'T an entire month away.

At least I got my dad's credit card back today, so that's not missing anymore.

And I spent $280 at the dr... but now I have meds so I'll start feeling better in the next couple of days.

seb... as gross as it is... try my hangover cure. haha. (I perfected it while I was in England)

V8 juice, 2 slices of scotch toast, buttered with a very, VERY light coating of marmite, salt & vinegar crisps, a multivitamin & 2 paracetamol. If you're still hungry, add to that a piece of fruit- pomegranates and pineapple are my favourites. It basically replenishes your vitamin & mineral deficiency, the sodium makes you thirsty so you'll drink more water to rehydrate, and the paracetamol keep the headache at bay.

lol I think I might give that one a miss! too much stuff I don't like in that list!

my usual hangover cure just consists of a big fat cooked breakfast, coffee, and as much orange juice I can get my hands on! ain't really felt like eating all day today though so the hangover stayed with me for the day, has kinda gone now, bout to go to sleep so roll on a hangover free day tomorrow!

Although, saying that, I'm going out drinking again tomorrow night for a mates birthday, sh*t. lol

For the record, caffeine is a no no for hangover recovery. Sugars are good, caffeine is bad. If you have a choice between coffee and a coke take the coke. The sugers help jump your blood sugar into shape and the cola syrup calms upset stomachs.

lol I think I might give that one a miss! too much stuff I don't like in that list!

my usual hangover cure just consists of a big fat cooked breakfast, coffee, and as much orange juice I can get my hands on! ain't really felt like eating all day today though so the hangover stayed with me for the day, has kinda gone now, bout to go to sleep so roll on a hangover free day tomorrow!

Although, saying that, I'm going out drinking again tomorrow night for a mates birthday, sh*t. lol

Lol. it was the marmite wasn't it? I KNEW you'd pass on that. haha.

For the record, caffeine is a no no for hangover recovery. Sugars are good, caffeine is bad. If you have a choice between coffee and a coke take the coke. The sugers help jump your blood sugar into shape and the cola syrup calms upset stomachs.

Warmed, flat coke is the ONLY thing I can even keep down after a night on tequila. That stuff becomes my saviour... which is funny seeing as I only ever drink Diet Coke any other time.

Archived