Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really, best idea ever?

... i can think of better ideas.

haha I would like to say I could as welll but I'm still just awakening and am trying to think of what to do about the half of bottle of rye beside me. At this point I'm thinking drink it as it's almost 2am in the morning and what else is there to do.

The hedgehog one from 919 is pretty stellar. i'm just pissed someone else sent that one in....

CM I told you to share the rum. This wouldn't have happened if you didnt bogart the tasty stuff.

I'm afraid I'm lost on this one.....I have to agree on the non-sharing part of 'gogo' as that's just smart on his part.

The pay check actually barely covered my credit card minimum payment. I still have another card payment at the end of the month and then the car payment and cards and then the loans start coming due next month..... oh dear god i think i'm going to throw up.

almost got fired today. ive only been getting 15 hours a week at the most, but the next upcoming week i only have 9 hours for the entire week. and they only have me working saturday/sunday. but that is ok cuase they have seminars in wisconsin and my manager has to work that as a minimum for that week. well i went and talked to the assistant manager in paint and told him that i didnt understand why i was only getting 9 hoursfor that week. well he went and told my manager that i was bitching about her hogging hours and it got me in some deep hot water. and im pissed now. becuase he knew what would happen and deliberately twisted my words around.

yeah 9 hours for an entire weekend...i used to get 13 hours a day....

^ wait until you take a knee to the face. that sh1t hurts. or when the dumbsh1t you are sparring with misses a punch for your face and gets you in the throat.

what kind of gloves do u spar with?

We just use handwraps, so pretty much bare knuckle, we've taken taekwondo for nearly 10 years plus, he wanted to get back into form and its a really good cardio work out, so we just wore handwraps and headgear...i've boxed for 5 years so yea i know what a punch to the throat feels...not fun at all

well if once wasnt bad enough with walmart screwing up my prepaid visa they managed to do it a second time. i went back in to get things solved and when she swiped my card to bring the balance up it charged me 5.95. which took away from what i was going to use to buy my movie. they said it was non refundable and that it was my loss. so i give her a 10 and say "there that will cover the 5.95 that you just cost me plus the 4.00 it takes to upload money onto the card. well she does that and it denys it. you have to upload at least 20 minimum. so i give another 20 to her and $4 for the upload fee again. so all in all walmart has gotten almost $40 from me over a 12.99 damn movie. none of it is refundable. what pisses me off the most is the left over after ordering the movie was insurance money, so now im VERY far behind on insurance with my dad. almost $100 worth. so my paycheck friday will be entirely for that, which in turn leaves me without any gas money for a week.

so needless to say i am absolutely fuming and have to be in class in 40 minutes for a test...fanfrackingtastic

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i swear to god, i am so sick of that fat, ugly seacow who's miserably eating herself to death because she has a loveless, sexless, marriage of convenience and a chip on her shoulder because she wasn't born a boy and supposedly her dad doesn't respect her because of that so she's always gotta prove herself to everyone by acting like she's all holier than thou. Sometimes, i really think it's a shame she didn't drown- afterall, a whale can only hold it's breath under water for so long. STOP TRYING TO BRING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN TO YOUR MISERY LEVEL!!

1. you're younger than me. Don't talk to me like you're some astute, wise old owl.

2. you don't have half the life experience i do. you haven't lived my life. you don't know what I've been through. quit judging everything before you have a full story behind you.

3. I'll do whatever the fcuk makes me happy, regardless of your meaningless opinions

4. I've had enough misery in the past 3 years thank you very much- i don't need more.

5. Just because you hold a grudge about something nice that someone was trying to do for you that you took as an insult, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me and everyone else.

6. it's not my fcking fault you're entirely unreliable and a jackass of a friend.

7. i only keep you on fB because we have too many mutual friends. It's easier to avoid you when I know what you're doing.

8. you're fat. you're ugly. you smell weird. I'm sick of hearing you complain about your husband never paying you any attention. Of course not. No one could find a walrus sexually attractive.

9. your head's stuck so far up your own ass, you wouldn't even be able to begin to find your ears in order to pull it out again.

and finally, #10. I don't care how dysfunctional your family is and how they're the cause of all your problems. But I'll admit, they do make for some pretty amusing gossip around town.

Archived