Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grr. i have to drive clear across town tonight to go get my head unit and speakers from BBY, and then wait until tuesday to get it installed because the earliest i could have it done at the BBY my dad works at, would be 10-12 days from now. And they wonder why they're losing customers in car-fi?!

yeah, i've been told... but I wouldn't know where to begin. lol. I guess I could always buy it today and then have Gorden install it when he gets home this weekend, but then it wouldn't be covered by the install lifetime warranty. Plus, I have no desire to deal with speakers either.

... I just want to be able to listen to something OTHER than the radio again!!!

yeaaaah..... I'd kill someone. music is what stops me from having total road rage. thankfully, It'll get installed at 1pm tomorrow. JVC head unit, kenwood speakers. nothing too fancy- just enough so that I can actually enjoy my music.

yeaaaah..... I'd kill someone. music is what stops me from having total road rage. thankfully, It'll get installed at 1pm tomorrow. JVC head unit, kenwood speakers. nothing too fancy- just enough so that I can actually enjoy my music.

What did you pay for headunit, if you dont mind me asking?

It might be- I can't remember... its in the trunk of the car waiting to be installed. heh. It's reduced down to $99 with the current sale. both sets- 4" in the front, 6.5" in the back. not too interested in making it amazing though- the car's a POS to begin with. I want my Jetta back.

it went great... but I never heard back from them. And when I called today, they were quick to get off the phone since they were setting up the new store that's supposed to open next week.

it went great... but I never heard back from them. And when I called today, they were quick to get off the phone since they were setting up the new store that's supposed to open next week.

that avatar....epic! meow! rofl

Paging DR Pearce, paging DR Pearce

and his super sexy male nurse assistant to give soothing sponge bath

Archived