Brian's NEW Build Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh.. its a long story.. and no the zenders are staying..

but long story short.. im getting a divorce because i read txts on my wifes phone from some dude, pretty much she was cheating on me.. she got mad because i found out and attacked me.. and since i dont hit girls she punched and kicked the frack outta me and bit my neck.. sooooo my sgt made me go file a report and now she's sitting in jail and has been there since saturday.. she sees the judge today to either get released or get longer time in jail.. she actually made the front page of the paper this morning LOL..

so anyways.. i have a del sol and a bimmer now.. now im contemplating on selling the sol or the 325.. if i sell the sol im getting some wheels and lowering the bimmer a little and thats all ill do to it.. the wheels i was looking at are 19x8 in the front with a 2" lip and 19x10.5 in the rear with a 4.5" lip.. ill poke and stretch them and lower it so that it sits a little more aggressive..

if i sell the bmw ill finish the del sol build and buy a cbr1000rr.. soooooo.. now im in the debation process >_<

sh!tty to hear dude, its pretty gay that most women do this while their man is out fighting for our country.

trick ass bitches.

then buy a bike

This is what I want to do. If im going to put money into another vehicle for the sole purpose of speed, its going to be something that can reach 200mph.

I love two wheels. Although, I am thinking about buying a harley style bike and not a street bike. But that has more to do with being comfortable when riding than me liking them. I have a feeling when i do get my bike, I will forget what my car looks like. lol

david im going with the comment you posted earlier.. good once over and a bike... maybe a bike lol

there is a shop out here in hesperia called go power and thats who im going to go through to get all of my parts.. the owner used to be one of the bigwigs at skunk2 and he now owns gopower and makes alot of his own parts.. he's going to give me a deal on his shopmade connecting rods for the low low >:]

so they'll be getting alot of my business, im going to also have him make me a ramhorn turbo mani, mandrel bent polished one piece intercooler piping (one piece on hot side and one piece on cold side), a new downpipe, and a new atmospheric dumptube.. then after all that theyll be rebuilding the sol.. 430fwhp is getting closer :happy:

ehhh he could have the cf paint matched. that away he would get a lighter part and it not look like cf

I've thought about doing the hood, fenders, and trunk lid on mine, and then having it paint matched to take advantage of lighter parts, but maintain a stock appearance. Personally I don't care for the CF look on body panels, but the weight reduction and advantages over fiberglass are attractive.

when i do get cf itll be just a hood and trunk combo with an ameripol top, just a clean black look down the center of the car. and i will not paint it.

when i do get it it will be a WHILE because i want to get my bodywork done first for show competitions cf will definately be one of the last things on my list lol

I retract my previous statement about not liking the CF look, that sounds like it would actually look really good with the blue.

brian your a spoiled little bitch. so stfu, your build hasnt went anywhere in months.

jk get some damn pics up you ass lol

sorry to hear that man. hope to see more on the sol build. i feel you on bein attacked. my lady went ape crap on my ass. dont wanna thread jack so... what do you plan on doin to the sol? and how did the guy with the civic take the news of no trade?

david im going with the comment you posted earlier.. good once over and a bike... maybe a bike lol

there is a shop out here in hesperia called go power and thats who im going to go through to get all of my parts.. the owner used to be one of the bigwigs at skunk2 and he now owns gopower and makes alot of his own parts.. he's going to give me a deal on his shopmade connecting rods for the low low >:]

so they'll be getting alot of my business, im going to also have him make me a ramhorn turbo mani, mandrel bent polished one piece intercooler piping (one piece on hot side and one piece on cold side), a new downpipe, and a new atmospheric dumptube.. then after all that theyll be rebuilding the sol.. 430fwhp is getting closer :happy:

gopower eh? lol... thats quite a drive away...for you that is.. its like 30 mins for me

sorry to hear that man. hope to see more on the sol build. i feel you on bein attacked. my lady went ape crap on my ass. dont wanna thread jack so... what do you plan on doin to the sol? and how did the guy with the civic take the news of no trade?

he took it really well.. i was suprised

gopower eh? lol... thats quite a drive away...for you that is.. its like 30 mins for me

yessirr, the owner jeff is giving me them there hookupz!! tongue.gif

so i know ive posted pictures of these already but someone on a different forum said i had knockoff cam gears so i had to shut him up and thought id just post proof in here too smile.gif

aaaaaand theres a few MISC pictures in here too happy.gif

l_13bda059db864e338ea07afda9786db8.jpg

l_04bb6d9998a64ead808159adfc7175ff.jpg

l_ad566d41f14349978bb1c3c366b86c7e.jpg

l_f9b3d476f5f24957beedec6ee565a244.jpg

here are the misc pictures

gotta love the gas station pictures lol

l_3adccc901ef94c6bbc904a5b52547354.jpg

l_e3764211a6314e21b7a281b4697e4613.jpg

l_ea815023f9db4c909b67445e6e05cbd1.jpg

these are my two favorite pictures::

l_eb1c3c0f8de6400e87c233ccecc81f59.jpg

l_1af667e03b7242b59ca09ba52a0e3f9d.jpg

theres a I <3 haters sticker on the bottom side of my hood just for you sarah, LOL!! i bought it yesterday and thought about you when i bought it lawlz! :laugh:

lets see how many people talk sh!t about my support stickers lol

LMFAO david, you actually caught it, hahahahahah!!

they all say: support pu$$y, support fuccking, support bondage, support sexy b!tches laugh.gif

im thinking about doing my whole hood in them :happy:

the first pic of your cam gears is pure sex. love the sol. and the hatch is just jizztastic. needs some cf accents like a hood and hatch tho. tell your friend to panda that bitch

whos white hatch is that? that thing is sexy!! ... is that the gas station in v-ville? oh and your cams are definitely fake lol

my friend aries, his car is SIIIIICK.. i would post pictures of his car but he's really paranoid about it because he's had one of his cars stolen.. so ill keep my mouth shut lol

nah, thats the shell outside of yermo

yea they're soo fake, i put a skunk2 sticker on them LOL!

the first pic of your cam gears is pure sex. love the sol. and the hatch is just jizztastic. needs some cf accents like a hood and hatch tho. tell your friend to panda that bitch

cam gear pic was avatared :)

he wont do any CF, he's going for the subtle JDM look..

so i know ive posted pictures of these already but someone on a different forum said i had knockoff cam gears so i had to shut him up and thought id just post proof in here too smile.gif

theres a I <3 haters sticker on the bottom side of my hood just for you sarah, LOL!! i bought it yesterday and thought about you when i bought it lawlz! :laugh:

why does it matter if you had a knockoff cam gear anyway? im confused about that

i thought about you when i saw my 12 yr old niece had something about haters on her FB the other day:laugh: not kidding either.. if she didnt make 90234098 posts a day i'd go find it an quote it

why tow sticker but no tow? and since your so jdm tyte is benen a good company? need something that wont break if being towed at the track.. and they make a pretty purple one (under the hood is going to be serious HKS stuff so i figure make everything purple accented)

why does it matter if you had a knockoff cam gear anyway? im confused about that

i thought about you when i saw my 12 yr old niece had something about haters on her FB the other day:laugh: not kidding either.. if she didnt make 90234098 posts a day i'd go find it an quote it

why tow sticker but no tow? and since your so jdm tyte is benen a good company? need something that wont break if being towed at the track.. and they make a pretty purple one (under the hood is going to be serious HKS stuff so i figure make everything purple accented)

because the ones i have are the "OG" cam gears.. and he thought i was lying about having old school skunk 2 cam gears..

lol @ her post

because when i turbod i had to cut the bumper support where the tow hook bolts onto.. so it just falls off now.. i love my benen hooks, theyre strong and really light.. ive pulled my friends car out of a ditch with it, and have pulled my car up the driveway with it

Archived