Brian's NEW Build Thread

BrIaN EG2

shop got the new block yesterday, the new machine shop they went with wanted a piston so they could make sure everything would mate up correctly.. block started going back together today, should be gettin put in the engine bay later tonight and should be getting finishing touches monday morning and ill be able to pick it up monday afternoon if everything goes as planned :)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shop got the new block yesterday, the new machine shop they went with wanted a piston so they could make sure everything would mate up correctly.. block started going back together today, should be gettin put in the engine bay later tonight and should be getting finishing touches monday morning and ill be able to pick it up monday afternoon if everything goes as planned :)

its been a week...need updates!!!

okay.. soooo i picked it up yesterday.. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! its soooo fast LOL!! i took off on the freeway in 3rd gear and the tires were spinning until 125mph and it got to 140mph soooo quick!!!

i carpool with a friend to work and he's bringing his camera tomorrow for when we're on the way home back from work.. ill do a 3 or 4th gear pull on 10 mile stretch if there isnt many cars lol

and no ron i have drums in the rear.. i need rear discs but everybody out here wants too much for a gsr rear disc conversion.. my brakes arent too bad for just front discs though

and here are some pictures for you guys :happy:

185816_1748171547680_1340552494_32215982_4641319_n.jpg

185733_1748172587706_1340552494_32215983_3706684_n.jpg

184324_1748173027717_1340552494_32215984_3346795_n.jpg

okay.. soooo i picked it up yesterday.. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! its soooo fast LOL!! i took off on the freeway in 3rd gear and the tires were spinning until 125mph and it got to 140mph soooo quick!!!

i carpool with a friend to work and he's bringing his camera tomorrow for when we're on the way home back from work.. ill do a 3 or 4th gear pull on 10 mile stretch if there isnt many cars lol

and no ron i have drums in the rear.. i need rear discs but everybody out here wants too much for a gsr rear disc conversion.. my brakes arent too bad for just front discs though

and here are some pictures for you guys :happy:

185816_1748171547680_1340552494_32215982_4641319_n.jpg

185733_1748172587706_1340552494_32215983_3706684_n.jpg

184324_1748173027717_1340552494_32215984_3346795_n.jpg

looks good. hmotorsonline.com has a rear disc conversion for 175. or try cl for a wrecked teggy or somethin like that. so whats the next thing you are gonna do since its boosted?

I'm going to assume they're recirculating the BOV air back into the system and thus the lack of noise when they come out of the throttle?

I mean I'm not hearing surge so I'm guessing it's a good thing.

looks good. hmotorsonline.com has a rear disc conversion for 175. or try cl for a wrecked teggy or somethin like that. so whats the next thing you are gonna do since its boosted?

next will be brakes, some new tires, get my door fixed, and hopefully/possibly a cage

I'm going to assume they're recirculating the BOV air back into the system and thus the lack of noise when they come out of the throttle?

I mean I'm not hearing surge so I'm guessing it's a good thing.

its not a recirc.. no idea why you cant hear the BOV, i was wondering the same thing but the BOV is DEFINATELY loud..

jesse came out to my house today and took a ride in my car.. he took a couple of videos.. oh and he has video of me racing a new edge cobra and stomping him lol.. he was supposed to put them up on his youtube when he got back home.. ill go look for them :)

next will be brakes, some new tires, get my door fixed, and hopefully/possibly a cage

its not a recirc.. no idea why you cant hear the BOV, i was wondering the same thing but the BOV is DEFINATELY loud..

jesse came out to my house today and took a ride in my car.. he took a couple of videos.. oh and he has video of me racing a new edge cobra and stomping him lol.. he was supposed to put them up on his youtube when he got back home.. ill go look for them :)

im gonna have a rear disk from a 96 del sol si for sale here soon if thats what ur looking for

numberz?

511 on 91 pump @ 15psi :)

im gonna have a rear disk from a 96 del sol si for sale here soon if thats what ur looking for

possibly..how much?

VIDEOZZZ!!!

just a LITTLE bit of wheel spin lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRJs-feVyYQ

lol im guessing he thought he was going to rape me.. oh well, put him in his place LOL!

i need to get a firiggin charge cord for my sony handycam so i can mount it in my car and take videos when im by myself!! :dry:

i have a friend that works on post out here with me that has a 400whp evo 9, he wants me to go with him to some car meet in fontana to race a SR20 240 with nitrous so i can shut him up b/c he said he's a cocky a$hole.. ill probably next weekend.. lol

i havent really found anything else to mess with besides the cobra.. i know there is a new saleen 427R on post that i would LOVE to run but i doubt he'll run me

lol im guessing he thought he was going to rape me.. oh well, put him in his place LOL!

i need to get a firiggin charge cord for my sony handycam so i can mount it in my car and take videos when im by myself!! :dry:

i have a friend that works on post out here with me that has a 400whp evo 9, he wants me to go with him to some car meet in fontana to race a SR20 240 with nitrous so i can shut him up b/c he said he's a cocky a$hole.. ill probably next weekend.. lol

i havent really found anything else to mess with besides the cobra.. i know there is a new saleen 427R on post that i would LOVE to run but i doubt he'll run me

wow. I read this enitre thread. fracki*g epic. I wanna party with you lol

Archived