Brian's NEW Build Thread

BrIaN EG2

Thanks, for the spelling lesson no wonder why I can't find any on store shelves, I can't spell the word right...So when I hand a note over to the clerk that reads "give me all your condums?" they scream and call the police. I read somewhere actually BBC news that I have to go to India to find my size. I know there has to be a market for Extra Smalls here in the U.S....look at all the lowriders out there. It's terrible having to use zip ties to keep them from falling off.

hahahahahahahaha jesus thats a great sense of humor lol

You're in luck!! they're called finger condoms.

Fingercot.jpg

*Sorry Brian, we just spammed the crap outta your thread..I'm done now.

haha omg he is going to beat us all to death with his spare tow hook

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're in luck!! they're called finger condoms.

Fingercot.jpg

*Sorry Brian, we just spammed the crap outta your thread..I'm done now.

Okay, me TOO. But it was the photos of the semi nudes that brought the non-car talk out of me..That is one big finger. Are you one of those doctors that says "bend over let's see how your prostate is doing? Okay I AM DONE. Awesome car Soldier and all the mods.

Well to shock the sh1t out of almost everyone on here.. The sol will be gone soon.. More updates in a different thread in GD:: the shocker.. See ya there

EDIT:: oh and adam the zenders are on jesses car, im waiting on him to get new wheels so i can get them fixed an probally post them for sale.. I also found out how much theyre worth.. Anywhere from $2,200 - $2,500 depending on condition.. I also found out there is only a very small handfull of these wheels in the states and that my set is more than likely the only set in california.. We'll see how they look on the new car im getting, if i dont like them on it im selling them..

a set of wheels worth that much? psh i would sell, not worth the trouble of possibly getting your car stolen. i would sell them and use the money to get some crower valvetrain or put some money into the bmw :D

or save for more diapers

Id like to sell them for that much and get a dart block but the economy is so sh1tty nobody is going to buy a set of rare discontinued german wheels for 2,500 lol.. We'll see how much i can get out of them..

i would set price at 2250 and see who bites. but beware of people coming to get them, they might stake out where u live

I guess the uglier they are the more they be worth?

• 2 weeks later...

meh.. its a long story.. and no the zenders are staying..

but long story short.. im getting a divorce because i read txts on my wifes phone from some dude, pretty much she was cheating on me.. she got mad because i found out and attacked me.. and since i dont hit girls she punched and kicked the frack outta me and bit my neck.. sooooo my sgt made me go file a report and now she's sitting in jail and has been there since saturday.. she sees the judge today to either get released or get longer time in jail.. she actually made the front page of the paper this morning LOL..

so anyways.. i have a del sol and a bimmer now.. now im contemplating on selling the sol or the 325.. if i sell the sol im getting some wheels and lowering the bimmer a little and thats all ill do to it.. the wheels i was looking at are 19x8 in the front with a 2" lip and 19x10.5 in the rear with a 4.5" lip.. ill poke and stretch them and lower it so that it sits a little more aggressive..

if i sell the bmw ill finish the del sol build and buy a cbr1000rr.. soooooo.. now im in the debation process >_<

im just confused

and still want pics of brians soon ex on the front page of a paper.. you would think cali had more important things to put on the front page then a random domestic dispute since there are probably 100+ a day lol so she must be crazy

i dont think he is trying to pull our strings... i dont know many men what would want to joke about having to get a divorce cause of a cheating wife.... i mean the story could be a little jazzed up but still

Archived