HF What Are You Listening To Thread

BrIaN EG2

well the old one was 21 pages so i thought id start a new one :happy:

F.O.B. (fresh off the block) ~ Dyversity

these are a few of my friends from highschool, they just got their first album release last week.. so thought i should help get them out there :happy:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

old thread revival...

I can't get this song out of my head. I think It's going to become my new theme song. lmao.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="385">

brand new's "daisy" (minus tracks 1 & 6) on repeat for the past few days. 1, because it's amazing & 2, because the ipod tends to be frozen when i get in the car (and i don't bother to switch to it mid-drive).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived