The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ ha thats random as hell. chokeslamming a professor lol. why did u do it?

this prick doesnt realize that mother russia lost the cold war and he's still a dirty c**t

this prick doesnt realize that mother russia lost the cold war and he's still a dirty c**t

lol

hers my rant

why in the hell do i have to sign in every time i change pages on HF?! and i have to log in 3-4 times before it actually stays!! its pissing me off!

already done that, and i dont know what the hell is up with photobucket, i log in, but cant find the tab to upload pics, this is all really pissin me off. i have changed a crapton of settins and nothing works@!

Program? Usually all you have to do is have Windows installed and then squeeze Linux into a small partition elsewhere on you harddrive and let it set up the Grub bootloader. Unless you mean a Linux distro?

Paragon software...

Lexi, I know what you mean...I have the hardest time finding the top portion of the swim suit. I get the bottom from Victoria's secret and then the top one from specialized sites...google search it :)

omfg. If I hear it on the radio, tv, facebook or anywhere else that Obama's in Raleigh today I might just become a homicidal maniac.

I DO NOT CARE.

I DO NOT SHARE IN YOUR EXCITEMENT.

I DO NOT WANT HIM HERE.

I AM NOT GOING TO DOWNTOWN TO SEE HIM.

STFU.

dammit! I get all dolled up, go to the bar, get tipsy. Come home. get ignored for the tv and a bath.... what's a girl gotta do to get some attention today?!

today's just not worth it. I'm going to sleep.

dammit! I get all dolled up, go to the bar, get tipsy. Come home. get ignored for the tv and a bath.... what's a girl gotta do to get some attention today?!

today's just not worth it. I'm going to sleep.

everyone has those days, i got dressed, nice pants, dress shirt, dress shoes, shaved, got a haircut, and took the lady out to dinner a few weeks ago. didnt get one compliment. you should just un plug the tv and stuff so he HAS to pay attention to you :)

everyone has those days, i got dressed, nice pants, dress shirt, dress shoes, shaved, got a haircut, and took the lady out to dinner a few weeks ago. didnt get one compliment. you should just un plug the tv and stuff so he HAS to pay attention to you :)

aww

you look like you didnt post pics to me. :p

So update:

My dad found my iPod touch and took it. He decided to give me my internet network adapter for my computer today for a bit. I don't know why, but whatever.

I called up this place where I got my interview and crap for this job. Apparently, they only had this shift to where I had to work Thursday through Sunday or something from 5pm to 4am. I told them I would take this. It's been a week... so I don't know what's going on. I also had a call for this temporary job at the state fair. My dad said I couldn't take the job and then we got into an argument and got face to face yelling at each other to where my mom tried to break it up and then she started breaking down which made me break down. We ended up leaving for a while that day to clear our heads.

Also, I've been going absolutely crazy about my girlfriend (dating for 11 months, serious relationship.) I haven't seen her since two days after this thread was made. We've had some secret phone calls (thanks to my mom for making this easier on me) and we've been writing letters everyday or every other day. It's been helping a bit and knowing my girlfriend is waiting for me for this to be over helps me to keep my head up. The only thing that gives me chills and makes me jump and spaz like a crazy person for a few minutes is the aroma of her letters, which smells like she's in front of me.

I'm also having the feeling my father is hinting that he wants me to date someone else. His co-worker had this party last week and he was all like "dress up nicely cause there's gonna be some young girls your age and you should talk to them." This really pissed me off. I went there, and slept on the guy's lawn.

Anyway, thought I should update this.

Archived