The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY IS THERE SO MANY GOD DAMN F*CKING FLIES OUTSIDE!?!?! THERES LIKE A F*CKING INFESTATION AROUND HERSHEY!? Ive never found myself walking around the garage so pissed off at such a little thing and spending so much time thinking of how i cant create something that will cause mass chaos on them. so far only a flamethrower has come to mind.

I've been to 5 different stores today. Not a single store had exactly what I need to finish making these stupid necklaces. Really, is it that friggin difficult to find hanging crystals that aren't either girnormous or teensy tiny?!

gl Lexi...it's like that when we look for something specific...whenever we aren't looking, we find everything lol

WHY IS THERE SO MANY GOD DAMN F*CKING FLIES OUTSIDE!?!?! THERES LIKE A F*CKING INFESTATION AROUND HERSHEY!? Ive never found myself walking around the garage so pissed off at such a little thing and spending so much time thinking of how i cant create something that will cause mass chaos on them. so far only a flamethrower has come to mind.

lol maybe flies like chocolate?!

gl Lexi...it's like that when we look for something specific...whenever we aren't looking, we find everything lol

lol, so true! I ended up going BACK to one of the stores and even though they didn't have exactly what I wanted, I got something that'll work. It just means I'll have to redesign the necklaces now and they'll be a little more complicated (and expensive)

I'm sure your girls would be THRILLED to know you're telling everyone online their bra size...

eh she doesnt care, its her pants size she hates. yet i cant remember it....

i do believe its open invitation for the girls to post penis sizes

by all means go for it(no homo)

Sarah, if you aren't having fun, why would you be in the relationship? (just saying...no offense)

well just because we've been working on the house so much and im bored out of my mind i dont think that would be a good reason to leave an amazing guy.. just saying

but we ended up going out last night which was fun.. got to meet more people and see some i havent in a while

oh AND my rant:

some stupid ass little fracker has the balls to show up last night with rims that look JUST like my old 14s... like exactly just painted blue.. and he only has two of them (only two survived the wreck).. friend of mine took forever to go over there to pick them up and told me he thought the guy threw the good ones out.. and and not to mention the guy who has them is saying they are rotas or something.. im like yah im going to get the icw center caps and like go stick them on his car next time i see him (dude is known for stealing crap and i wouldnt be surprised if he went over to that shop and took them if they are my old ones)

well just because we've been working on the house so much and im bored out of my mind i dont think that would be a good reason to leave an amazing guy.. just saying

but we ended up going out last night which was fun.. got to meet more people and see some i havent in a while

oh AND my rant:

some stupid ass little fracker has the balls to show up last night with rims that look JUST like my old 14s... like exactly just painted blue.. and he only has two of them (only two survived the wreck).. friend of mine took forever to go over there to pick them up and told me he thought the guy threw the good ones out.. and and not to mention the guy who has them is saying they are rotas or something.. im like yah im going to get the icw center caps and like go stick them on his car next time i see him (dude is known for stealing crap and i wouldnt be surprised if he went over to that shop and took them if they are my old ones)

cut off his legs and make him drink 85 W royal purple...or the drain pan from a freezer

or point and laugh at him while he gets pulled over for having a craptily dont illegal roll cage in his car

just have to make the bf talk to his cop buddies

or just wait till he goes to race his busted up b20 hatch and call dispatch... :devil:

i hate to say it.. but if you didnt know they were together tonight.. then something is probably going on

suspicious minds think alike. i agree.

best to just come out and ask.

So Im sitting here waiting for some closing docs for a customers closing, and nothing, I have sellers coming from chicago to here in milwaukee...not good...not good at all...damn lenders!

so columbia is an hour away.. eyeglass place is in columbia

1st drive up there.. wait over an hour after the appointment.. see the doctor.. have to tell 10 different people I wanted glasses AND contacts.. paid like $180 for glasses and the eyeclub thing where i get free exams for the next three years and discounts on a bunch of stuff.. anyway they give me sample contacts and didnt have me put them in there and we left.. get home and put them in.. I cant see anything unless its far away

2nd drive up there.. they had to lessen the prescription on the contacts but said the glasses would be the same as the first prescription.. seemed better but when i look at close things it takes a second to come into focus

3rd drive up there.. go pick up glasses.. had contacts in cause i trusted they would f anything up.. they did.. cant see anything far away

so now they are giving my info to their other location and i get to go there to get everything fixed

I effin' hate cooking dinner! Especially for a person who thinks about food 24/7 and is quite possibly the fussiest eater on the planet, and can't go into a grocery store for one thing without walking out with 50 other items!

Why can't we just live off diet coke and cigarettes? after all... that's what supermodels do.

Archived