The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha. I was thinking the same thing. It's sorta irritating. I thought threads were supposed to get locked when they got past 20 pages?

edit: Dear Wendy's,

I asked for a caesar side salad with my #6 meal. Why did you give me a house salad with ranch? That doesn't even sound remotely similar to a caesar salad. If it wasn't for the fact Taco Hell had already closed, you wouldn't have been getting my business anyway. Next time, I guess I'll think twice about stopping at your location.

Wow Lexi, thats not good, with my ex i had to take her to planned parenthood cause she didnt have any insurance to cover her, and let me tell you...its not fun, the doctors are all rude, and yes they treat you like your a crackhead, when really the only reason she went is she just got a new job and her insurance was switching out....I tell ya some people will eventually get their just desserts some day.

Lexi im sorry to hear about your past and exisiting dr probs, all will be well...just calm down, breathe, relax, and enjoy the rest of your day without getting stressed out...its not good to be strung out too long...plus you already have too much on your mind with the wedding :)

Not so much a rant but whatever. Just getting on to let everyone know I'm alive and still around. I have a new job and hopefully career, got hired on with the local sheriffs office, so I've been busy w/ academy. Also still living without internet except on my phone.

Hope everyone is doing well, and i'll try to get on here a bit more.

so hurry up and cuddle before it becomes adultery

cuddling isnt adultery, hell according to the logic of bill clinton a blow job isnt technically sex, therefore also not adultery. ( i personally disagree with this argument however)

so hurry up and cuddle before it becomes adultery

LoL, Colt no need to hurry, I've got 2 months...just enough time haha

cuddling isnt adultery, hell according to the logic of bill clinton a blow job isnt technically sex, therefore also not adultery. ( i personally disagree with this argument however)

I like the way you think bell ;)

Bill was a weasel lawyer though...how else would he have gotten NAFTA to pass :D

Although he was a lawyer.....he made most americans feel at ease...lol...well most haha

We're supposed to be leaving for the beach in the morning. Nothing's packed, only half our clothes are washed, the house is *barely* clean, we STILL haven't found someone to dog-sit, my ass is still burned (however, its not quite so lobster looking anymore) and I don't have the time to spend 5-7 days being driven insane by in-laws, their best friends and screaming children. Not to mention I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the beach. like, really, really, really hate it. I find it to be the most mindlessly boring thing on the planet and I've never understood why anyone would want to go and just sit in a bunch of itchy, gritty sand all day. And it always feels dirty and grimy which is just nasty. and I still need to get vendors booked, pick up the bridesmaids dresses, pay the second or third payments on the vendors that are already booked, buy our rings, finish buying the decorations, get the invitations sent out, get the grooms/groomsmen's suits ready, begin writing the ceremony, order all the booze, get my dress fittings done, and buy all the bridal party's presents in the next week or so!

Lol,

Well today i had one eventful one... ended up going to a fair and saw two ex's....just was hoping not to see anyone I knew...this city is too damn small lol

Archived