The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

when I get really irritated about stuff, everyone always laughs at me. lol.

anyway, he won. I ended up making dinner. Beer boiled brats... I felt bad about wasting the beer like that though.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you weren't Lina- I was just making a point. Whenever I get in a tizzy everyone thinks it's the most hysterical thing ever... apparently, I look "cute" when I take a 5 year old's temper tantrum, stomp my feet, cross my arms, pout and sulk. haha

I know you weren't Lina- I was just making a point. Whenever I get in a tizzy everyone thinks it's the most hysterical thing ever... apparently, I look "cute" when I take a 5 year old's temper tantrum, stomp my feet, cross my arms, pout and sulk. haha

most women do

Man, today was one wasted day...I didnt get to go to the gym :(

i got to go :D back to benching 215 then had some protein bars WHOOO!!!

so i was using a table saw yesterday and managed to smash my finger, blood under the skin but not quite a blood blister, hurts like crazy

Thanks Lina...I could of really used you before my last game...my quad tightened up really bad at practice, and I needed to get a massage there

I got a screw in my left rear tire yesterday >_<

My car is going to the dealer tomorrow anyways to have the new seat switches installed that they had to order last week, so I'll have them look at it. It hasn't lost any pressure yet, but damn it's annoying listening to that screw hitting the pavement over and over and over with the windows down.

so me n my girl go to krogers today to pick some stuff up. she loses her wallet in the parking lot. ends up getting it back but with $65 stolen.

^ & that's why I only carry a maximum of $20 cash with me at any time. Usually, I don't have even that much on me. It's all plastic. I've had my wallet stolen/lost too many times in the past.

Windows and Seagate are evidently a match made in hell... Looks like I'll be sending in my 300 GB to get it replaced for the second time. :mad:

Good thing it's not an issue in Linux or I'd be really pissed. Random acts of BSOD suck.

$500 for a new tire installed at the dealer, and I'm five months too young for a loaner car. p00p.

You couldnt buy the tire off of like tirerack.com and taken it somwhere to get mounted and balanced? It would of been far cheaper

Archived