The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

I could still drive on it for like 60 miles, I have run-flats (part of why it's so expensive). The tire lost 10psi overnight though which gave me all sorts of warning lights, and I was headed to the dealer anyway for new seat electronics.

lol the dealer JUST called and said I can pick up my car now. Luckily I can take back the old tire too and maybe sell it for something.

Now I can finally go apartment searching.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Run-flats CAN be patched, but it compromises the speed rating of the tire. Also it's hard to find a place that will patch one for liability reasons. Since I like driving faster than 60 I just went for a new tire.

OMFG!! Apparently, women are fine to buy swimwear so long as their boobs aren't any bigger than a 38C. After trying on nearly 30 bikini tops this morning, and sitting here for hours searching for a decent looking top online, it looks like my 34DD's aren't going to fit into anything that costs less than $70!! I am NOT paying that much for a stupid piece of cloth that I'm going to wear maybe 3 times this summer. Dammit... why can't america be like europe where it's perfectly acceptable to tan topless? Then I wouldn't have to worry about finding a top that fits, just a top that retains my modesty till I get to the beach. And then I also don't have to worry about getting ugly white strap lines! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! damn it. maybe I'll just get implants so that they look great in any top I decide to buy.

Scott, I just got a program to run Windows and Linux (dual boot) on my laptop...will see what happens lol

Program? Usually all you have to do is have Windows installed and then squeeze Linux into a small partition elsewhere on you harddrive and let it set up the Grub bootloader. Unless you mean a Linux distro?

I flucking got stood up last night! I scrubbed my balls, bought $30 in liquor and even clean up my apartment a little, and this b!tch just stops responding to my txts and wont answer after we had been planning this all day. She had better be in the icu or dead or something to have pulled this sh!t.

^is this the girl who you saw with your best friend??

OMFG!! Apparently, women are fine to buy swimwear so long as their boobs aren't any bigger than a 38C. After trying on nearly 30 bikini tops this morning, and sitting here for hours searching for a decent looking top online, it looks like my 34DD's aren't going to fit into anything that costs less than $70!! I am NOT paying that much for a stupid piece of cloth that I'm going to wear maybe 3 times this summer. Dammit... why can't america be like europe where it's perfectly acceptable to tan topless? Then I wouldn't have to worry about finding a top that fits, just a top that retains my modesty till I get to the beach. And then I also don't have to worry about getting ugly white strap lines! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! damn it. maybe I'll just get implants so that they look great in any top I decide to buy.

try victorias secret or venus

Vickies only goes up to a D cup unfortunately. Even the ones they claim are DD usually aren't. My sister's really bad about buying their DD ones and letting it spill everywhere- it just looks trashy like that imo. I've never heard of Venus... website?

venususa.com

i know they have DD listings but im not sure how they fit because im no where near a DD lol

and idk if they have a store close to you for you to try stuff on but if you ordered something and it didnt fit they are good about returning your money no problem.. and some of their bikinis can be REALLY overpriced but a lot are not too bad

I have a little rant today

me and the bf were at the beach and his sister calls and is all like 'oh dad wants to take us to paris in september'.. so he was like one i have plans already two idk if i can even get off work and three idk if i could get a passport that fast.. but then he was like IF i could can sarah come? so she gets all pissy and is like 'she isnt family you cant ask dad that' blah blah

anyways he knows and i know that shes kind of immature even though shes like 4 years older then me.. i wont get into details but yah anyway.. we get back into town and he gets a text.. something else about im not family etc and she sent more later bitching and what not and she said i could live without him for a week (which i could.. that is not the issue.. how she started ranting and acting like a 5 year old is what i have a problem with.. there are ways to say things that do not make the sayer sound like a whiney little girl).. anyways this makes me mad because my entire family pretty much looks at chris as part of the family.. example: when i had three tests on a wed and chris sliced his finger open tuesday pm my mom sat at the ER with him until like 6 am. She also let him basically live here for like 2 weeks until he closed on his house and we could move all his stuff in.. and my sister wanted to take my niece to disney.. ALWAYS assumes chris is coming

but i pulled a bitchy gf move and said if me and him were to get married she isnt invited to the wedding and if she comes to visit him anytime she can stay in a hotel and i wont be around her

^ Ugh.. Chris' stepsister's tried to pull that one about me coming to thanksgiving & christmas the first year (one's 2 years older than me, the other one's about 6 years older) I just smiled sweetly and told them to suck it up and deal with it. They're in complete disagreement about our wedding too... but that's okay. They don't have to come. (in fact, I'd prefer it if they didn't come. that's three less people to have to pay for!) I just don't have anything to do with them or his stepmom unless I'm forced to.

well his family is quite different then mine but his mom and dad are alright.. havent officially met them because they are across the country but yah.. he talked to his dad today.. i guess his sister is full of crap because i guess me and chris get to go somewhere with his dad by ourselves (like costa rica) :D

im not looking forward to meeting his sister.. idk how i can get along with someone who cant get a degree in 6 years of being 'full time' :crazy:

well his family is quite different then mine but his mom and dad are alright.. havent officially met them because they are across the country but yah.. he talked to his dad today.. i guess his sister is full of crap because i guess me and chris get to go somewhere with his dad by ourselves (like costa rica) :D

im not looking forward to meeting his sister.. idk how i can get along with someone who cant get a degree in 6 years of being 'full time' :crazy:

lol hope you have a fun trip, psycho sister is a no go lol

so i may not be around for a while. just choke slammed my professor. looking for a safe house across the border. see you guys when everything cools down in a few months

Lexi, your just going to have to break it down...tell em how you really feel

oh trust me... I have. several times.

... this time I just went ahead and did it anyway then handed them the bill and said "thats how much you owe me." needless to say, they're not very happy.

Archived