The Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

my mom brought me home a new pillow yesterday, she figured i needed a new one. the thing is 3 feet long and more than a foot thick, its huge for a head pillow. so i figure ok ill use it, well i hate it, puts my neck and back at an akward angle. so now i got some serious ass neck pain and i can feel it all the way down my back...sob

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes but its the wrong one.. thats the combination of plastic and leather.. pleather, plethora is the word you're looking for, and no you dont, theres only like 2 or 3 pics of me there.

ahhhhhh thats the one. i knew the pleather was the fake leather but it couldve been one of those double spellings

my mom brought me home a new pillow yesterday, she figured i needed a new one. the thing is 3 feet long and more than a foot thick, its huge for a head pillow. so i figure ok ill use it, well i hate it, puts my neck and back at an akward angle. so now i got some serious ass neck pain and i can feel it all the way down my back...sob

and yeah, thats a body pillow. HAHA

LOL I'm a bit blind sometimes lol

Javy, congrats on being a mod :D yaaay!

EDIT: a guy wants to trade one of these+cash for my car:

99si

1-7.jpg

95 del Sol with H22

2-3.jpg

What am I gonna do with all that body kit...lol I no like lol...and too bad del Sols are 2-seaters and this one has a swap..

that sol looks familiar, if its the one im thinking of its a bloody nightmare and all the seals have been painted on it. ( cheap paint too) i say no deal, both cars are sh!te

dont do it lina!!!! dont do it at all. dont even think about it. get yourself a nice car, and go from there. dont get someone elses headache.

maybe you should get a subaru. :thumbsup:

the new stis and wrx's are nice.

LOL I'm a bit blind sometimes lol

Javy, congrats on being a mod :D yaaay!

EDIT: a guy wants to trade one of these+cash for my car:

99si

1-7.jpg

95 del Sol with H22

2-3.jpg

What am I gonna do with all that body kit...lol I no like lol...and too bad del Sols are 2-seaters and this one has a swap..

Thanks Lina!

As far as those cars...no thanks, I hope you pass both cars look like dirty rice. Remember the car I told you about that I was going to get eventually...I think you should get one of those cars instead. I can see you rolling in a nice one too!

Thanks you all :) and Javy, I wish I would get one of those...

And, I'm not getting any of those cars or anything off craigslist...some horrible cars out there. Thanks, Allison :). Rick, I don't want to pay for the suby price lol.

I'm gonna get a clean rust-free shell and get a motor from hmotors and put it together for myself as a dd :D I'll keep the car/motor a secret/surprise for now :D

the front end paint keeps cracking on the bumper and then where he welded the front parts together

i also hate how i try to be a good gf and tell my bf he should work on his car even though its the once a week or so that i would actually get to spend time with him.. and i get treated like im horrible or something.

the front end paint keeps cracking on the bumper and then where he welded the front parts together

i also hate how i try to be a good gf and tell my bf he should work on his car even though its the once a week or so that i would actually get to spend time with him.. and i get treated like im horrible or something.

his friend fracked it up, so either he fixes it or your bf does

bf can kiss my ass right now

im tired of sitting at home acting like we are a 30 year old couple instead of actually going places and having fun

if your going to be home at least be kinky, eat chocolate off each other or something

ill shout your name out if you want

then shout her name

i cant get rid of this headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! agh! already took 10 tylenol today...and im all out of advil

Archived