1999 Honda Civic Show Car

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt say we liked stock motors. I said we like the look of stock. Almost everyone here will tell you to replace your bodykit with stock bumpers. Put a lip kit on the stock bumpers. Maybe go with a cf hood and cf rear deck lid.

As far as motors, no one here really has the ammount of money you are talking about spending on a honda, to spend on their honda. So no one has a parts list ready for your 750hp civic.

As I said before. Research parts. Research companies. Figure out what you think will work best, and go for it. Trial and error is the best way to learn. Its the hard way, but you wont go forgettin what you learned.

Outside of that, Most of these guys are not going to come around and play nice. They think your a troll.(im not fully convinced myself your not). Your time at HF is goin to suck for now. But if you do manage to prove everyone wrong about your trollness, and stick around through the sh*t these guys are talking, you might find you like it here.

Didnt say we liked stock motors. I said we like the look of stock. Almost everyone here will tell you to replace your bodykit with stock bumpers. Put a lip kit on the stock bumpers. Maybe go with a cf hood and cf rear deck lid.

As far as motors, no one here really has the ammount of money you are talking about spending on a honda, to spend on their honda. So no one has a parts list ready for your 750hp civic.

As I said before. Research parts. Research companies. Figure out what you think will work best, and go for it. Trial and error is the best way to learn. Its the hard way, but you wont go forgettin what you learned.

Outside of that, Most of these guys are not going to come around and play nice. They think your a troll.(im not fully convinced myself your not). Your time at HF is goin to suck for now. But if you do manage to prove everyone wrong about your trollness, and stick around through the sh*t these guys are talking, you might find you like it here.

Well first off what does troll even mean? I have an account at honda-tech forums now. But still I am going to stick around while I watch the speed channel.

yeah make a thread on honda-tech, theyll have more experience in the type of thing your looking for. send us a link to the thread after you make it. wanna see if they post any good info.

yeah make a thread on honda-tech, theyll have more experience in the type of thing your looking for. send us a link to the thread after you make it. wanna see if they post any good info.

you have to have an account for 15 day on there before you can create your own thread.

So, today.. when I was at work..I totally cropdusted my coworker. He was bent over, I went moseying on by and farted in his face as I passed.

He likened me to a small farm plane dusting crops. So, I came up with cropdusting. LOL'Z.

So today is my 21st B-day. and seeing as I turned 21 at midnight I have quite the hang over, thank God for birthday shots and hot sweaty men.

I thought the car spoke for itself. I can tell you were gay from the minute i saw your car.

So, today.. when I was at work..I totally cropdusted my coworker. He was bent over, I went moseying on by and farted in his face as I passed.

He likened me to a small farm plane dusting crops. So, I came up with cropdusting. LOL'Z.

Sorry, but the term was invented long before today.

Archived