1999 Honda Civic Show Car

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lmao. Okay now i deff think if you are full of bullcrap like everyone else see. i Must gone blind till now. If u can get 15k out of your car. then i should be able to get 300k out mine.

and i could get 1 milliyon out of mine since its mostly mint and never molested.. but ive only had offers for 500k though dude.. SOO NOT WHAT IM ASKING!!

lol this guy is a complete effin retard, hahahaha hes probally still in highschool stuck in 9th grade special ed class

ive never seen a civic worth 20 grand.

i promise you were never offered that by anybody :thumbsup:

exactly! my little brother barely got 12k out of his old HIGHLY built 650+hp del sol vtec

no way in hell this kid gets offered 15k for a ricemobile

mod if you could please ban this cock waffle anal beed biting gay cock lover. all the rest of HF would greatly appreciate it.. especially me, preston, sarah, ben,.. okay yeah all of HF would love that to happen

THANKS YOU!!! :happy:

if only there was one

I second that.

If i was a moderator this thread would be close

------------------------CLOSED-------------------------------CLOSED-----------------------------------------CLOSED

i tryd:(

if only there was one

let go back to the point of the thread? an really tallhammer what type of body kit would you put on it btw I hate red. and no light blues either I prefer darker colors not black something highly glossy really i have this thing for green. and the color you see in the pics is not even close to the cars actual color.

most body kits are hideous

and you should paint your car a nice blue. like the si blue or a little darker.

and its not a lambo, get rid of the paint and the doors.

most body kits are hideous

and you should paint your car a nice blue. like the si blue or a little darker.

and its not a lambo, get rid of the paint and the doors.

you have a body kit dont you?

i do, thats why i said most. took me 4 years to find this one. its not gaudy, it flows with the lines of the car and its basically a combo of the sol front bumpers and a lip

i do, thats why i said most. took me 4 years to find this one. its not gaudy, it flows with the lines of the car and its basically a combo of the sol front bumpers and a lip

well I want something that drops lower than stock...

if i was you.. take your car back to stock.. get a EM1 front and a nice lip NOTHING extreme but nice and subtle.. B16A2 swap, either some lowering springs or coilovers, some NICE 16's (not the heavy ugly mugs you got on it), a good catback exhaust, CAI, DC 4-2-1 header, REPAINT **NO FCUKING NEON COLORS** and you should be pretty good..

then starts your build.. and build it slowly, dont rush sh!t, thats when sh!t breaks

if i was you.. take your car back to stock.. get a EM1 front and a nice lip NOTHING extreme but nice and subtle.. B16A2 swap, either some lowering springs or coilovers, some NICE 16's (not the heavy ugly mugs you got on it), a good catback exhaust, CAI, DC 4-2-1 header, REPAINT **NO FCUKING NEON COLORS** and you should be pretty good..

then starts your build.. and build it slowly, dont rush sh!t, thats when sh!t breaks

its pearl lambo lime not neon it just looks that way from the sun

which in translation from ricer to gear head language it translates to NEON

just follow what i said with changes to your personal preferences, and you will be on a good path

Archived