1999 Honda Civic Show Car

Ok, I'll feed him..

1st) If you havent figured it out yet, 99% of this forum likes the clean stock look on the car. We rag on everybody with a body kit. Just the way we are.

2nd) No one hear has anything close to the ammount of motor work done to their car that you are talking about doing. So we can not point you in the right direction as far as a parts list. If you find a part you think would work, research the company. Find out as much as you can about them, and then make a decision.

3rd) For the love of God if you can get 15k for a 99 civic do so. I mean, call the guy tomorrow and sell it. You will never have an offer than good again.

That is all for now.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I am going to HIN Dallas in October.

his civic fo sho....i mean its got lambo doors and lambo lime green paint, your shiits weak compared to his

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

let go back to the point of the thread? an really tallhammer what type of body kit would you put on it btw I hate red. and no light blues either I prefer darker colors not black something highly glossy really i have this thing for green. and the color you see in the pics is not even close to the cars actual color.

i suggest no body kit.

So what is the point of the forum if all you like is stock cant you just but the haynes manual and get everything you could ever want on building a stock engine.

So what is the point of the forum if all you like is stock cant you just but the haynes manual and get everything you could ever want on building a stock engine.

its a forum, it doesnt have to have a blatant point

its a forum, it doesnt have to have a blatant point

Well the point of this thread IS HOW TO BUILD A RICE ROCKET THAT WILL RUN ON RICE WINE! rolflmfao "No I swear I havent been drinking officer, oh that smell... Its coming from my exhaust, My car runs on saki which is an alcohol made from rice officer."

nah I would rather run it on moonshine or everclear.

yeah i bet you dont have a clue on how to get some. and i guarantee you cant make it.

I am sorry to say but it has become apparent that you are a fracking tool and troll. I do apologize though, for the fact that you are the internets biggest idiot. You honestly have no idea how much Honda Forums is enjoying themselves while laughing our asses off at you. It really does make our day that we can log online and make fun of grimace...i mean you. The boy who wears purple sweatpants next to a puke green Honda Civic. A puke green Civic that gets you so much blow-up-doll pu55`/ its unimaginable. You must go through gallons of lube a year, or do you still use axle grease? But none the less you have still made an ass of yourself. If you do wish for any of us to take you seriously please do the following:

-Make a video of you and your car, show us the engine and a in car pass on the 1/4.

-Get video of your boss who is supposedly going to pay you 60K every six months to put a sticker on the side of your car.(stickers dont ad horsepower, just so you know)

-Go on national tv and apologize for the stupidity you have showed on Honda Forums

-Log out and never come back to HF

yeah i bet you dont have a clue on how to get some. and i guarantee you cant make it.

I am sorry to say but it has become apparent that you are a fracking tool and troll. I do apologize though, for the fact that you are the internets biggest idiot. You honestly have no idea how much Honda Forums is enjoying themselves while laughing our asses off at you. It really does make our day that we can log online and make fun of grimace...i mean you. The boy who wears purple sweatpants next to a puke green Honda Civic. A puke green Civic that gets you so much blow-up-doll pu55`/ its unimaginable. You must go through gallons of lube a year, or do you still use axle grease? But none the less you have still made an ass of yourself. If you do wish for any of us to take you seriously please do the following:

-Make a video of you and your car, show us the engine and a in car pass on the 1/4.

-Get video of your boss who is supposedly going to pay you 60K every six months to put a sticker on the side of your car.(stickers dont ad horsepower, just so you know)

-Go on national tv and apologize for the stupidity you have showed on Honda Forums

go frack yourself

+1 :thumbsup:

but really I love old shelbys, either stock or with a 460 replacement but always with a 2-4 Barrel carburetor maybe a bore and wet sleeves. Properly built a 460 block can make more than 3000 hp

Archived