1999 Honda Civic Show Car

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honeslty patrick ur advertising this car as a show car. I dont c any show in that thing, rims go horrible with the car if u have that much money for engine and crap y not get some decend lookin rims. IMO the body kit doesnt look too bad, I dont care if u have one or not. Itd look better if u didnt but o well. Those tailights throw the whole car off. Get that crap repainted man it seems like u got enough money.

honeslty patrick ur advertising this car as a show car. I dont c any show in that thing, rims go horrible with the car if u have that much money for engine and crap y not get some decend lookin rims. IMO the body kit doesnt look too bad, I dont care if u have one or not. Itd look better if u didnt but o well. Those tailights throw the whole car off. Get that crap repainted man it seems like u got enough money.

YOu dont think i plan on changin it up a lil? anyway, I have a second project that just fell in my lap, a 92 honda accord. It one of my best friends cars, it has to have a body kit put on it black rubber looking bumbers dont just dont look good. so I decided to go with an Xenon body kit, it looks like it will flow smoothly with the car and it sort of looks like a stock bumper with a lower lip attached. and as it is for a female friend she wants the color scheme in green black and pink, which I dunno that I like but its her car if I toy with drawing up some ideas maybe I can make it work. Or better yet make her draw it up. then I have decided on putting a K20A type R engine in it and just throw a simple turbo on it, she doesnt need anything special. Then to the other project that just fell into my lap, my newest roommate, she has a 2007 Saab... which I dunno where to even start with the moding at. But back to the accord I start with removing the rust and bondoing the hell out of it.

YOu dont think i plan on changin it up a lil? anyway, I have a second project that just fell in my lap, a 92 honda accord. It one of my best friends cars, it has to have a body kit put on it black rubber looking bumbers dont just dont look good. so I decided to go with an Xenon body kit, it looks like it will flow smoothly with the car and it sort of looks like a stock bumper with a lower lip attached. and as it is for a female friend she wants the color scheme in green black and pink, which I dunno that I like but its her car if I toy with drawing up some ideas maybe I can make it work. Or better yet make her draw it up. then I have decided on putting a K20A type R engine in it and just throw a simple turbo on it, she doesnt need anything special. Then to the other project that just fell into my lap, my newest roommate, she has a 2007 Saab... which I dunno where to even start with the moding at. But back to the accord I start with removing the rust and bondoing the hell out of it.

well Its been a long week.

why in the hell would she want you to design her a car? wait... listen to me.. design someone a car? are you west coast customs?

she must have money flowing out her ass just like you do, boosted Kswap? haha riiiight..

ill laugh when she gets her car all done, hates it and puts it up for sale a day later, but nobody will buy it because you would have wasted yet another honda to the fagass ricer world.. SMH

this thread is full of FAIL..

why in the hell would she want you to design her a car? wait... listen to me.. design someone a car? are you west coast customs?

she must have money flowing out her ass just like you do, boosted Kswap? haha riiiight..

ill laugh when she gets her car all done, hates it and puts it up for sale a day later, but nobody will buy it because you would have wasted yet another honda to the fagass ricer world.. SMH

this thread starter if full of FAIL..

Fixed!

this thread is full of FAIL..

Hey she is like a sis to me and seeing as we both have the money to do whatever we want and the same sponsor to do it, well you can say whatever you want I will put up pics when I am done.

Hey she is like a sis to me and seeing as we both have the money to do whatever we want and the same sponsor to do it, well you can say whatever you want I will put up pics when I am done.

Ok so... that Ricer Forum is just great!

Ok so... that Ricer Forum is just great!

STFU_NOOB.jpg

+1 dewd :thumbsup:

:stupid:

am i cool yet colter? i want to grow up to be like this guy man he's rich, gots hella monies, and everything yo.. but he cant afford a paved driveway... wait wut? huh

I do have a paved driveway at my rental property I just moved into this one though and I will pave it when I get around to putting up a new garage up so I cant move my tools from my other house

u should get ur driveway paved first and show us a pic off that.

Lol and post some of the stuff they say on ricerforum. I would love to c some of the input they give.

Archived