1999 Honda Civic Show Car

like maybe what you would do if you were going to work on a 99 civic and wanted to spend only 20 grand of your money on it so you could spend the rest on a down payment for a house.

Sell the civic. Buy a z28. Build said z28.

But that is just what I would do.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sell the civic. Buy a z28. Build said z28.

But that is just what I would do.

if I was going to sell it I would build a Nissan 300 series car.. but I am not.

ok on a serious note. If you are really gonna blow 20 grand on that civic, if you want to get anything for your 20 grand a year or two down the line, your gonna have to completely strip it and start again. Otherwise you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Your kissing goodbye to a lot of cash man.

It's not 1999 any more.

Yeah I figured as much

Aaaaaaaaand again.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

immaturity or what? are you all Children on here?

Coming from the guy whose car looks like a 1960's alien movie spacecraft.

immaturity or what? are you all Children on here?

when it comes to a shameful honda like that.. yes..

i was right on the money when i said someone watched too much fast and the furious.. wow this thing is rice as shat.. i dont know where to begin.. do you idolize the eclipse from TFATF? nice neon paint, lambo doors, hood, bodykit, and heavy wheels..

and ROFL @ the bigger the wheel = heavier = faster.. LOL NOOB!! if that were so why do they run smaller wheels in NIRA? SMFH (acronym for shake my fcuking head) :sleep2:

uncle ben doesnt have enough rice for you dude..

if you want a nice car.. sell that one and start over.. well if you could actually sell that thing you call a car.. itd be hard to give that away.. waste of a honda :sleep2:

when it comes to a shameful honda like that.. yes..

i was right on the money when i said someone watched too much fast and the furious.. wow this thing is rice as shat.. i dont know where to begin.. do you idolize the eclipse from TFATF? nice neon paint, lambo doors, hood, bodykit, and heavy wheels..

and ROFL @ the bigger the wheel = heavier = faster.. LOL NOOB!! if that were so why do they run smaller wheels in NIRA? SMFH (acronym for shake my fcuking head) :sleep2:

uncle ben doesnt have enough rice for you dude..

if you want a nice car.. sell that one and start over.. well if you could actually sell that thing you call a car.. itd be hard to give that away.. waste of a honda :sleep2:

I liked that it went fast, and the paint job was unique. Outside of that...not really.

Archived