POPEYES ran out of chicken?

TLontheDL

You mean to tell me only black people flocked to this event? Or they only showed black people. Funny how that one guy said they always run out of stuff, this one time my friend and I wanted spicy crispy chicken and they ran out. Granted it was before they closed but still. That's bad planning.

lol that fat bitch made me laugh too. Is she too fat that she can't cook and make her own chicken dinner for her kids? Jeeeeeez. I find it rather hilarious that everyone in that vid was black.

Is that an "only in America" thing or what?

lol I'm guessing so man, i dunno!

Well in America it's a pretty well known stereotype that blacks and chickens are quite fond of one another. I was wondering if that was an American thing.

Well in America it's a pretty well known stereotype that blacks and chickens are quite fond of one another. I was wondering if that was an American thing.

the reason why fried chicken, sweet potatoes, corn, collard greens, and watermelon is usually eaten by black folks is b/c that was the food they ate when they were working as slaves. a lot of them work at farm settings and they would sleep in barns. while living in barns, they steal crops from the owners and made what they could steal b/c the scraps they receive from the white owners were not enough.

also, these food keeps them full and energize them for the long hard day they have ahead of them. I read this somewhere but can't remember where.

the reason why fried chicken, sweet potatoes, corn, collard greens, and watermelon is usually eaten by black folks is b/c that was the food they ate when they were working as slaves. a lot of them work at farm settings and they would sleep in barns. while living in barns, they steal crops from the owners and made what they could steal b/c the scraps they receive from the white owners were not enough.

also, these food keeps them full and energize them for the long hard day they have ahead of them. I read this somewhere but can't remember where.

I knew this, but not every black person is from the south. Still.

828.jpg

I knew this, but not every black person is from the south. Still.

828.jpg

^^ wow that was hilarious, it made me ROFL i had to show it to my friends.. thats great man, hahahahahaha

::EDIT:: that screaming baby used to by my avitar for a while

Archived