so....pretty....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you get the STI conversion?

:laugh:

yes, i got an sti conversion on my 2002 bugeye to make it look like the 06-07 model sti.

it was indeed far cheaper to make the conversion than to buy a new-ish car. :pirate:

ewww bleh

at least its not powder blue and looks like a chic car.

loooks good man. so are you deff. gettin it?

working with the bank. ill know more tomorrow.

you martha fokker

i love you too colter.

at least its not powder blue and looks like a chic car.

working with the bank. ill know more tomorrow.

i love you too colter.

i think they ruined the front end of the sti with this gen, but in black, its growing like a hairy mole on my back

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

thats what i was thinkin!!!

better pics below:

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1456-1.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

2007 subaru wrx sti

-perrin down pipe with divorced internal waste gate

-air intake

-full exhaust

-stage 2 tune

-intercooler spray

LOL Joe's probably gonna be pissed.

Doubtful. His will PROBABLY outrun this one in reverse.

a mitsu front license plate holder?

.. Rims.

Looks as though it's at a used car lot. If that be the case, someone who wasn't that much of an enthusiast had it repo'd and the lot may have bought it from auction. Anyone who cares about their car that doesn't have to have front plates will GENERALLY remove that garbage.

Looks as though it's at a used car lot. If that be the case, someone who wasn't that much of an enthusiast had it repo'd and the lot may have bought it from auction. Anyone who cares about their car that doesn't have to have front plates will GENERALLY remove that garbage.

yeah i hate to see nice cars with front plates that aren't foreign, makes the front end look like a dealerships bitch.

It's a law in many states. Fortunately, many people are making plate brackets that aren't lame as hell for the people who DO have to have them.

oh btw, i demand more info on the car. miles? and that thing better have some kind of EM (like an accessport). if not, i suspect big doo doo.

how much?

oh, and for anyone who says they dont like that year with the front end...they look sick as fawk when you drop em and add a lip or something of the sort. i dont like how they look either in stock form.

Archived