..SSR.. 2009

..SSR..

Been a wee bit busy.

Week before last I put over 2,500 miles on my car with several trips to NC and SC. Setting up some big things with my business. Doing some big projects with my business (if you kept an eye on Ben Howards blog and know what I'm talking about, cookies for you). Dealing with way too much drama from the sister, and I currently have 22 transmissions, 3 full engines, and 3 turn key cars in various stages of being built.

Oh yeah, I finally saw the ocean. Went down to Wilmginton NC on the 13th to setup a shop with an account under me and stayed the night so I could see the ocean in the daylight. Pretty cool crap that ocean is.

Anywho if anyone wants to meet up with me I'll be all over this year.

Tentative May 17 Eibach Meet, Corona CA, Eibach

May 18/19 ITR Expo 9, Joliet IL, Autobahn Country Club

July 11/12 We-Todd Summer Slam, Kershaw SC, Carolina Motorsports Park

July 25/26 Import Alliance/Redline Time Attack, Nashville TN, Nashville Super Speedway

July 21/Aug1 1st Annual MFactory Outlaw Shootout, West Valley City UT, Rocky Mountain Raceway

Aug ??? X-Games somewhere in Cali, riding along with Ben Howard for a mini-vacation

Aug ??? Las Vegas NV vacation

October ??? NASA HPDE Summit Point Raceway

November 3-6 SEMA Convention, Las Vegas NV

Have some other HPDE's planned but need to confirm I can make them. Will also be rolling around the Southeast and possibly northeast attending street meets such as the Varsity in ATL, etc.

If you'll be at any of these events or areas let me know and we can grab some food and beerz.

Sweetie, you should come to the we-todd slam. Track your car its fun. The we-todds are super cool.

sup, Its 2 days, ditch man. :p Should be able to swing out after the 2nd day before heading back home, just can't have too much to drink.

July 25/26 Import Alliance/Redline Time Attack, Nashville TN, Nashville Super Speedway

consider me there, look for a captiva blue del sol dumped on either xeryons blades, polished slips, or some polished EM1 Si's :thumbsup:

i should be with depe and his ungodly beautiful white G35

but ill go and we can grab some munchies and brewskie :p

consider me there, look for a captiva blue del sol dumped on either xeryons blades, polished slips, or some polished EM1 Si's :thumbsup:

i should be with depe and his ungodly beautiful white G35

but ill go and we can grab some munchies and brewskie :p

Me and hopeully a small train of imports will be heading down from Columbus Ohio, planning on renting out a few hotel rooms and partying every night. So your definitly have to plan on coming on over.

yeah im trying to get my block leave dates changed so i can be home for it...

right now my leave dates after iraq are 6 june to 6 july.. i want to take 1 july to 1 aug. hopefully my chain of command will let me take those days.. b/c my moms bday is also on july 18th

July 21/Aug1 1st Annual MFactory Outlaw Shootout, West Valley City UT, Rocky Mountain Raceway

If you'll be at any of these events or areas let me know and we can grab some food and beerz.

Hmmmm, New event for Utah? I'll most likely be chilling in the pits with Cortney Green and the Utah Mafia. I can usually be found at RMR most every weekend. When the time gets a little closer I'll have to hit you up and meet you when you come around. I presume you'll be somewhere near Steve, beings as he is sponsored By MFactory last I heard.

I'll mainly be around anyone running an MFactory trans.

Steve is sponsored by MFactory. I know a thing or two about his trans as well. :) Check out the new issue of Honda Tuning for his feature (old trans when he was interviewed though :( ).

Archived