My new daily

only mods ive done so far are tein suspension and enkei rpf1's

3161739327_2ecaefc8c8_o.jpg

the high end is pretty good but i still think my old itr was better. the rwd thing is a little weird.

the rotary engine is something else, i actually like it. it feels like it can rev for days.

nate- i took it to the dealer after i bought it and got the routine maintenance done, i took one look at the motor and i didnt even wanna deal with it, nothing compared to what im used to.

pballer- drove it with the stock suspension and to me it had too much roll, much happier with the teins. besides, no more 4x4.

congrats! my mom has an '04. i don't really care for the way they drive. as nate said, check the oil often and always keep an extra quart or two in the trunk. that thing burns oil faster than my prelude does.

That's very nice. That yellow sets that car off.

And referring to lastresort, I always thought if you babied them, they wouldn't last long, but if you ran the piss out of them, they'd last longer. o.O It's what i've always heard anyways, I have no knowledge of those motors except for the fact it's rotory. :D

That's very nice. That yellow sets that car off.

And referring to lastresort, I always thought if you babied them, they wouldn't last long, but if you ran the piss out of them, they'd last longer. o.O It's what i've always heard anyways, I have no knowledge of those motors except for the fact it's rotory. :D

It needs to hit redline daily.

I always heard that they didn't last too much longer after 80K miles if you drive them like a grandma. Not always getting on it, redlining, etc.

you don't have to always get on it. you don't want to beat the hell out of it, but it is recommended to be redlined daily (if not once everytime it's driven). if i remember correctly, my mom has around or over 80k. she's the second owner, with the original owner treating it the same way she does, and the only problem i recall her having was the flooding/no-start issue the first winter or two that she owned the car.

Archived