What's your favourite thing about Winter?

Sapphyre

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

summer's almost back?! what?! where?! I wanna be there! we usually get super mild winters (average temps range from about 55-70 degrees) but this year we're in for one hell of a cold winter. We're predicted snow again tonight! At this rate, we may well end up with a white christmas.

no its usually the retarded honkeys with the huge 4X4 trucks that slide off the road and get stuck :laugh: then you see a honda slide off the road a little bit farther down and get out, hahahahahahaha! true story, i have witnessed it before and i LMAO

how come when lina moves to the east coast, everyone is all excited.

but when i move to the east coast a month later, everyone wants to move away? wtf.

i hate the holidays. but i like the winter because of snowboarding, and the little presents i get for myself. like this:

IMG_0597.jpg

WTF 800 dollars? thats like 400 quid, thats insane!!! most you can get over here for that price is like a 32", possibly a 37"...or a real crappy 42".

i know.:thumbsup:

thats why i shop around. and i bought it brand new in box from costco.

it was the last one of the previous model that they had, so i was able to get it at a low price.

Favorite things about winter?

Getting snowed in places with friends.

Building stuff in the snow like a little kid.

Walking around just after a light snow fall, especially at night.

Reading by a fire.

Hot beverages (though I drink tea/coffee year round).

Being all cozy in bed on the weekends knowing it's freezing outside.

There's more, but that's all I got off the top of my head...

wouldn't it be the clever people in 4x4's staying on the roads? and idiots in rear wheel drive cars running off the road!?

Not necessarily. I've seen some pretty dumb people, manage to plow a FWD car off the road. While I, have taken Mustangs through some sereious snow, without getting stuck. It's all in knowing how to drive in the snow.

how come when lina moves to the east coast, everyone is all excited.

but when i move to the east coast a month later, everyone wants to move away? wtf.

i hate the holidays. but i like the winter because of snowboarding, and the little presents i get for myself. like this:

IMG_0597.jpg

Nice set. I just ordered a 42" Aquos. Dell is running a deal, $400 off regular price. Guess the economy being crap, means great deals for me.

WTF 800 dollars? thats like 400 quid, thats insane!!! most you can get over here for that price is like a 32", possibly a 37"...or a real crappy 42".

It could be a crappy 50", depending on the brand.

Archived