How Many Members

wannaBstuntin

god man that had to ben a kodak moment, i remember i was wanting to cross a once, it went smooth at first it was about knee high and then started sloping so im like ok so i hiked up muh pants a bit more then it sloped so steep i started slipping so i tryied to turn around then it was way to late and i slipped all the way in, i was so pissed cause i had to walk home cause my friens wouldnt let me in all wet.....some friend

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yay, someone wants to meet me!

so i want to meet you and m, that covers it. i'd say ryan but i was an after thought so screw teh rest of you guys. :p

also i am not strange, i just like noodz, WHO DOESNT LIKE NOODZ?!

Me too me too! :drool:

What no points awarded for my rearlier post? :blush:

Good stuff.

I'm single again. This time, for sure. None of that going back sh*t.

At least I'll have a date to remember it by.

In a non homo sorta way, I miss your posts lately! :thumbsup:

Where the hell haveyou been?? :o

• 8 months later...

^awesome....to the meeting everyone part...well and a little to the biting lol..

No but for real i would like to meet most of you guys/gals!

Ive not been on HF long, and ive not met anyone, but I like meeting new people anyway.. and if they share the same interests as me and whatnot, its all the better. But unfortunately, not many of the regulars are anywhere near my area (TX)... hmmmm, im thinkin -roadtrip-.............. someday :-/

Archived