How Many Members

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and i 14. yay, do i get a gold star or somethin?

and we definitely should have more meets in the future.

its fun meeting you crazy people.

you win the more-of-a-wh*re-than-Lina-by-1 award looool

it IS fun meeting HF people :D we are such group of awesome cool people on here :D yaaaaay!

I'd like to meet:

Joe (xxscaxx)

Nancy

TS John

Rick

Lina (lceah)

kastigir

repsol

Ben

Daniel (Tuner Daniel)

Dan (90Integra Dan)

Colter

Gary

Chris Pino

Javy

Cranny

TL

VR17

Ashley

Kegan

Pearce

In no particular order and probably some that I missed.....actually I know I missed some, but don't feel like looking for whom.

Oh, don't forget......most of us would like to meet SolLesHonda (Mike) so we can beat him in the face with the Pedo Bear's weiner.

i've only met rick and ryan so far. i definitly would love to meet nancy (obvious, who frackin wouldnt), lina, and nate. i'd be down to meet everyone else too, but i probably talk to these 3 more than anyone else (other than rick but i met him lol).

:thumbsup: Dittto. You and those you listed would probably be my immideate list as well. If I lived near you, I'd try to hit the gym with you so I could have a good workout partner to help push me. But, all the cool HF'ers live far from me. Maybe I can talk my wife into moving to the east coast (ya right....I wish).

I obviously would like to meet all you guys:

Ash

TL

Ken -VR

Natums

Rick-gosh your such a HF slut lol, but i love you too...NO HOMO!

Joe

Lina

Nancy pants

Andy weiner lol you know who you be - TS John

Colter

Colter's wifey lol

Kegger

Ryan-wannabe

John-civicplaya cause your a cowboys fan...hout bout dem cowboys lol!

bell- for as strange as you may be you sound fun lol...plus you have a husky, so im pretty sure we would be the coolest people with the coolest dogs :)

those are the ones that come off the top of my head

LOOOOOOOL

Nate, you want to move to east? really? M sounds like a sweet state though no?

nate, you should move east. it would be awesome to have you out here.

and then you could detail my car for me.:thumbsup:

i can pay you in beer.

And I'll baby sit for Brandon so that you and your wife can go out and romance hehe :D

I would love to move anywhere but Missouri. I've wanted to leave here for years, but the chances of talking the wife into that would be slim to none. I'd love to detail your car Rick, but I don't drink Beer......you could pay me in protein shakes though..lol.

I would love to move anywhere but Missouri. I've wanted to leave here for years, but the chances of talking the wife into that would be slim to none. I'd love to detail your car Rick, but I don't drink Beer......you could pay me in protein shakes though..lol.

i have a big tub of cookies and cream cyto gainer.

i havent used it since i quit working out, though i should start up again.

:thumbsup: Dittto. You and those you listed would probably be my immideate list as well. If I lived near you, I'd try to hit the gym with you so I could have a good workout partner to help push me. But, all the cool HF'ers live far from me. Maybe I can talk my wife into moving to the east coast (ya right....I wish).

definitly, but as of right now id be a bad and weak partner since i havent gone to the gym in forever lol. i just started back up though with cardio and ill be going back to the gym next week. i cant believe its been 5 months since i've gone...feels like forever. that head thing really screwed my whole mojo up.

definitly, but as of right now id be a bad and weak partner since i havent gone to the gym in forever lol. i just started back up though with cardio and ill be going back to the gym next week. i cant believe its been 5 months since i've gone...feels like forever. that head thing really screwed my whole mojo up.

You can't believe it's been 5 months......I can't believe it's only been 4 1/2 months since I started going. I haven't gained as fast as I'd hoped, but still enough that I'm satisfied and happy I decided to start lifting. 16.5lbs in 4 1/2 months isn't too bad for a very hard gainer I suppose.

You're built enough that you'd probably still be lifting more than me Joe, even with your 5 month break.

I've met everyone at the MB HF meet. There are some Ohioans, one of which I should've met, but they never got back to me about HIN Columbus. Our very own Chubs is from Cincy as well, but as of yet we haven't hooked up or anything. Probably get my Talon tuned at TPR Cincy. Nate supposedly has family here in Ohio, it would be nice of him to visit them so he can make the Talon look spiffy. There aren't many here I wouldn't meet though.

You can't believe it's been 5 months......I can't believe it's only been 4 1/2 months since I started going. I haven't gained as fast as I'd hoped, but still enough that I'm satisfied and happy I decided to start lifting. 16.5lbs in 4 1/2 months isn't too bad for a very hard gainer I suppose.

You're built enough that you'd probably still be lifting more than me Joe, even with your 5 month break.

maybe, but only b/c my build. no big deal though, it doesnt matter if you put up 200 or 500, as long as you are motivated and getting results. im just hoping i'll be able to jump back into it quick after a few weeks, which im REALLY hoping :lol:

nobody wants to meet me ! haha

so yah anyone who hasnt met rick.. beware

he'll make you walk 5 miles down the beach and back again

i like meeting you.

dont beware me! im a good guy!

and i didnt make us walk that many miles that night on purpose. at least me falling in holes kept you entertained. and then trying to cross that river, eh.

id like to think that i was at least good company dont you think?

besides, everyone who has met me so far thinks im an ok guy. at least i hope. :devil:

Archived