NFL Fans???

Sport Injection

Since we are a few games in, and teams have shown what they have to work with. Who do you think is going to go to the SB this year???

I'm going to pull for my favorite team (Denver) since they are 3-0 and look pretty strong. And Indy doesn't look so hot so they probably wont knock us out first round as usual.

So who are you guys rooting for, if anyone is interested?

Cowboys FTMFW! 3-0 baby, reminds me of the offense of the 90's, if we can just get are defense to play like they should be. We got some of the best backs in the league but they're not playing like it.

i would agree with you, except romo is going to f*ck up big time in the playoffs and lose, yet again

+1!!!

And he bounces back and wins the game and makes plays. He's a young quarterback. What is this his 2-3 season? He's not Bret Farve and his got the skills just needs the experience.

doesnt really say much for romo, seeing that the first time big ben started a whole season, he took the steelers to the SB and won :crazy:

GO STILLERS, even though they arent that great this year :(

Cowboys FTMFW! 3-0 baby, reminds me of the offense of the 90's, if we can just get are defense to play like they should be. We got some of the best backs in the league but they're not playing like it.

didnt the cowboys lose one already?, im pretty sure that they are 2/1, or im thinking steelers

im im going with tennesse!!, 3-0

lol its funny i live in TN and i dont like that team much, i do like them more than the cowgirls though but the steelers will ALWAYS be my #1 team even if they get to be as bad as last years dolphins :p

Archived