NFL Fans???

Sport Injection

didnt the cowboys lose one already?, im pretty sure that they are 2/1, or im thinking steelers

im im going with tennesse!!, 3-0

Wow, no, they are 3-0, they killed the browns, had an awesome game against the eagles, and dominated the packers......so yea 3-0. Im not one of those guys that talk all that smack, I just support my cowboys and support hometown boy romo just because he's on the cowboys but could really care less if he's from WI, all the people are bandwagon jumpers, as soon as FARVE left they are all about ROMO now...just like it was back in the day everyone was a cowboys fan because it was the in thing lol...

me no likey cowboys they are a no go for me

steelers down to the bone no matter what, for me :p

Ive been a hardcore steelers fan since i was in the 2nd grade and watched Flash (kordell stewart in his prime) and The Bus (Jerome Bettis) play.. in my eyes they were like majic, then stewart had a injury and started SUCKING, then they put in maddox (wtf he sucked almost as much) and not too long later after horrible season after horrible season there was big ben :p that mofo OWNS, IMO. he is hard as hell to take down, one of the hardest QB's to tackle because he is soo fat, lol :laugh: oh you cant foget heinz ward (freaking awesome WR), santonio holmes, heath miller, mr quickness (willie parker), Troy Polamalu, Larry Foote, and Donovan Woods :thumbsup:

didnt wards contract end? did they resign him? i dont get to watch much TV :(

Wow, no, they are 3-0, they killed the browns, had an awesome game against the eagles, and dominated the packers......so yea 3-0. Im not one of those guys that talk all that smack, I just support my cowboys and support hometown boy romo just because he's on the cowboys but could really care less if he's from WI, all the people are bandwagon jumpers, as soon as FARVE left they are all about ROMO now...just like it was back in the day everyone was a cowboys fan because it was the in thing lol...

wow they killed the browns!!!! that takes skill.

wow they killed the browns!!!! that takes skill.

You really think the Browns are a bad team? Wow....they are a decent team with great wide receivers and they just need to put Brady Quinn in and bench Derek Anderson then they have a better chance of staying alive in their division

+1!!!

doesnt really say much for romo, seeing that the first time big ben started a whole season, he took the steelers to the SB and won :crazy:

GO STILLERS, even though they arent that great this year :(

Yeah but then Big Ben made a big mistake on his big bad bike. :thumbsup:

You really think the Browns are a bad team? Wow....they are a decent team with great wide receivers and they just need to put Brady Quinn in and bench Derek Anderson then they have a better chance of staying alive in their division

yes i think they are a bad team, they are 0-3 and have been terrible for years. and steptoe is the f*cking sh!t

1-2.jpg

Well I think AFC will end up being Denver. There schedule is not all that tough, and the AFC has alot of its key teams knee capped W/injuries and poor play.

NFC is a toss up, Dallas might no make first round because there schedule is pretty tough. If they do, Tony Choko will blow it 1st or 2nd round. Giants and Eagle look VERY good to, and my money would be on Mcnabb, Not romo, to lead a team through the playoffs.

All i know is that my Falcons will make the playoffs this year. We wont go past the first round, but we will go 7-9 and make the playoffs.... after being soo super sh*tty last year. i love the idea. and its gonna make me some money. :thumbsup:

All i know is that my Falcons will make the playoffs this year. We wont go past the first round, but we will go 7-9 and make the playoffs.... after being soo super sh*tty last year. i love the idea. and its gonna make me some money.:thumbsup:

I doubt 7-9 will make playoffs, although it is the NFC!!! :crazy:No Fuucking Challenge!!! :p

All there really is is the Cowboys, Giants, and a Eagles team that will start to unravel mid season, and barely make a wild card, only to lose in first round! >_<

I'm a fan of both however I don't think they will crush Tampa. I mean Tampa showed a lot when they came back to beat the bears this past week. We will see how they fair this week though, I have both tampa and the cowboys games set to record on my DVR. On a side note my buddy and I may actually make that trip up to Texas Stadium to see the game.

Archived