96 SolVic Part out

cmgogo

No front end parts, everything else up for grabs, you have a week and a half to let me know what you want and get the money to me, after that, she goes to the scrap yards.

call me

503-421-4893

heres the story.

SItting in an intersection, waiting to make a left, light turns red, i go to get out of intersection, car in oncoming traffic blows light going apx 55MPH, head on collision passenger front. Sol is totaled Impact was serious enough to bend front passenger rim nearly in half (taco). Im leaving the east coast and flying back to the west coast on oct 3rd.

Any pics of it and is it a del sol or a civic? and is it a si cause I want some rear disk brakes. Does it also have door and/or top handles?

Sol, S (see sig), door and targa handles intact.

P1010001.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

not really worth it at this point, unibody is twisted, just to get the body straight again would be over 1g, new coresupport, fenders, hood, bumper headlights (again) about another 1g after parts and renting the welder again and all the misc crap i need. Also needs a whole new suspension on the pass side (the whole kit got pushed nearly 6 inches back and tore most of the bolts holding the suspension out of the unibody so thats another grand, if not more. (if i can even find the parts again) so im going home, flying, just going to get another car when i get there. Im fine, just have a messed up collarbone, seatbelt burn on my neck, and some pretty nasty brusies on my chest. The other guy was fine (but then again i swear i was hit by don vito, thats how fat an ugly the guy was) the only injury was to his dog which was riding in the passenger seat up front and bounced off the windshield, but hes fine (TBH i was more worried about the dog than the other guy)

door handles and all the crap, meh 30 bucks sound good + shipping? pretty much who ever can get me $$ first is who im selling to, im on a very turnicated time schedual, need to have the car out of the lot by the end of next week.

targa handles id do for 15+ shipping

if I had the spare cash right now, I'd take the trunk lid. but, i have no cash and the durango is out of commission so i couldn't get it anyway. good luck with it!

if I had the spare cash right now, I'd take the trunk lid. but, i have no cash and the durango is out of commission so i couldn't get it anyway. good luck with it!

Im always willing to work something out CRG. pm me if you want it.

dude im sorry to hear that. that blows like big time. i would have gotten out and started to beat the hell outta the guy if i had put as much work into it as you had. hope things work out for ya

dude im sorry to hear that. that blows like big time. i would have gotten out and started to beat the hell outta the guy if i had put as much work into it as you had. hope things work out for ya

I think the worst part hit me about 2 hours after the wreck. At first i was just like "well fk, this sucks...." then about 2 hours later i was crying worse than a girl on prom night who got stood up.

Oh okay. The Damn, I guess door handles are a hot Item with del sols.

I with the top handles.. I kinda need the little screws with the splines, Would you mind throwing those in.

I was wondering if you had one of the horn buttons and how much for the trunk lid and maybe the back compartments since mine are all messed up.

If you had them: rear speaker mounting brackets and the rear corner plastic/vinyl corners over the speakers. Entire ashtray drop in and door. While you are at it some trunk shocks if yours weren't blown.

Any other aftermarket items aside from the springs?

okay sorry guys been really busy with SS (its like hyperactive kids in a candy store)

so....

Xeyron - Yeah, the whole front end :( other than that, nope. Trunk shocks 30 for the pair, rear speaker mounts (i gotta look at em)

HH - PMs are being traded

Mitch - going to be driving my parents 1990 dodge dakota once i get back to portland till i can find either an eg,ek hatch. aybe ill be able to find a sol shell, then build it from the ground up.

Archived