Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

awesome. I just don't have the build for the all out strength, but I can surely appreciate someone that does/can lift at that level.

one of my HS girlfriends father was a HS football coach. His motto was to practice what he preached, so he lifted with the guys at practice and even more at home so that he would be bigger and stronger then they were to try and motivate them to push harder. I recall a specific incident where he was benching some ridiculous weight in the garage by himself and he comes in the from lifting and tells us we have to go to the hospital. he was lifting with his wedding ring on (big heavy ring that he always normally wore) and had crushed the wedding ring into his finger. had to take him to the hospital and have them cut the ring off and extract it from being embedded into the muscle of his finger.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL owned. Our coaches let us do what we want, but emphasized that if we didn't work out, we'd get laid out on the field.

Then showed us a video of SICK hits in football. LOL.

I wish I had been athletic from an earlier age. I've had a lot of remedial work to do since I started working out about 3 years ago from a childhood and adolesence spent doing nothing but playing videogames. I'm still not to the point where I'd call myself fit, but I'm at least average nowadays, which is something.

As a HS freshman I weighed in around 130. Started working out sophomore year. Now I'm a college freshman at 160 @ 15% body fat and go to the gym 5 days a week. Right now benching 185, squatting 225, and DB rowing 80. When I first started I could barely bench 95, squat 105, or row 40. Still trying to bulk up like crazy.

i was 5' 8'' 205lbs in highschool. boxing played a big part of that. since i have got out of school i've been in and out of the gym. right now i'm back into it so far i'm 5' 8'', 182lbs and slowly moving back the level i was when i boxed.

LMAO QUote below from that website's FAQ section

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are people just like everyone else, even if they don’t have souls. Many Ginger Kids live happy, healthy, productive lives devoid of any sort of soul.

5) If a Ginger Kid bites me what should I do?

If you have been bitten by a Ginger Kid immediately wash the wound with soap and water. If you have alcohol or peroxide apply it to the wound. Then call your local poison control for further assistance.

As soon as I got to the page I was cracking up. That is too funny to be allowed.

The symptoms of gingervitis include: Red hair, pale skin, and freckles, a "Soulless" feeling.

Weird.....

check out my new leather steering wheel. i think im pretty much maxed out on luxuriousness for the Accord. heated seats would be clutch though, if it were possible.

[/img]

Anything is possible...with Google: http://www.heatedseatkits.com/

Not sure about the quality...but basically if your willing to take apart your seats to install these, then hey you have heated seats!

news flash! someone on the I-10 thought it would be a good idea to install heated seats in their street-racer honda. In similar news there is a 10 mile backup on the interstate. more on these stories after these messages:

carfire1.JPG

Anything is possible...with Google: http://www.heatedseatkits.com/

Not sure about the quality...but basically if your willing to take apart your seats to install these, then hey you have heated seats!

yeah fuk that. seems like a real pain in the ass as i was reading the install PDF. thanks for compliments guys, ive been waiting soo long to get that blasted wheel. the feel compared to the flimsy lower model one is night and day. nice tight, secure grip.

*edit* John i was wonderin the same. i was like dammnnn he's gettin effed up. hookahs are awesome.

Archived