Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

i wasnt saying you were because i know youre from ohio, just like when you said people who like winners, its like, people like them just because theyre winning

and im sure youre not directing that towards me

cant say that for a fact since i dont know you like that, but if you feel like defending yourself...go for it!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant say that for a fact since i dont know you like that, but if you feel like defending yourself...go for it!

ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY FANHOOD!

that commercial is sweet

so now that we're talking about #1 teams, why isnt there playoffs in college football? i think thats the stupidest thing ever

money, plain and simple

this year at about 3/4 of the season the company that does the bcs rankings revised their algorithm because at the time the top teams that would have ended up in the championship game would have a total fan base of about as much as OSU stadium holds by itself.

the bcs setup had its contract extended through 2010, so we are stuck with this retarded setup until then - with teams like Hawaii, who are undefeated, stuck at a ranking of 6-ish just because of calculated strength of schedule. and teams like OSU, who did well all year but lost late, that required a miracle and like 15 other teams to lose a second time just to get bumped back up to #1. Even now LSU has two losses and is nearly the same rank as OSU....

didn't know that, i just think it is funny that both #1 and #2 lost tonight, mizzou got their asses pushed all over the field, and the WV pitts thing is just funny, cause pitt just blows, 3-7 or whatever they were, ugh.

ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY FANHOOD!

that commercial is sweet

so now that we're talking about #1 teams, why isnt there playoffs in college football? i think thats the stupidest thing ever

does your fanhood need questioning? lol love that one too.

that's pretty good...and the pic is not too blurry...everytime I try, it comes out blurry...lol

No, 40,000 students at a time. Any given year there are around 12,000 freshmen. That means you get about 120,000 new fans a decade from direct enrollment. average person lives to be about 70-ish, so from 20's to 70's age range you end up with 600,000 alum. Add in there are a bit over 2 million living in columbus itself. Give or take the stray idiot that likes UM and you are taking about 2.5 million fans within a 30 mile radius of the school plus students.

I would say that on the worst year ever OSU has more active fans then 99% of the other schools on their best year. Just look at the arizona vs arizona st game earlier today. two schools within the same state playing each other, arizona is even having a decent year and they still didn't fill the stadium.

you do great stats analysis...I remember reading your "Something important for all internet buyers/sellers...." thread...did you study stats?

Archived