Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
osu is not a local sports team that people root for, it is a religion here. when osu loses there are riots, when osu wins there are riots. the stadium has been sold out for the last 20+ years, several of those years were losing records yet they still filled every seat. blocks and blocks around the stadium in all directions are closed and the people party right in the middle of the streets for hours on end.

osu fans are not bandwagon people, they are lifetime nutjobs.

the same could be said for husker fans man

talking about sports...why don't they have playoffs for college football...all this bowl stuff is BLAH!

because people are stupid thats why. college football is so awesome until the end of the year with the BCS, i hate it.

"heres an idea, lets have everyone play, and we'll rank the teams, and then instead of the teams playing each other in playoffs like every other sport known to man, lets just pick two teams that we think are the best and skip everything and just have a championship game. This way, even if a team is undefeated, they still cant have a chance at a championship because of their schedule."

the same could be said for husker fans man

true dat. many schools have fans that are just as nuts

but remember OSU pwns UNL in sheer numbers of fans by nearly 2 to 1 thus giving it twice the quantity of stupidity of the fans

guess this thread is allowed because its name implies it...

talking about sports...why don't they have playoffs for college football...all this bowl stuff is BLAH!

i had a lengthy conversation with the lovely CRG7 about it and she didnt see a problem. the point of the thread is stated in the first post, but just to say little stuff, whatevers on your mind. most of my other forums have a thread like this for such a reason, CRG7 just made it clear not use "post whore" in the thread title, hence the creative vernacular. almost anything goes. anything too gross or crazy and theyll close it im sure.

ooooo, very chrysler like plasticy interior. only downside: they make good drive trains and stylish exteriors, but the interiors always looked and felt like they went out of their way to find the cheapest crapass plastic they could actually still pay money for.

i had a lengthy conversation with the lovely CRG7 about it and she didnt see a problem. the point of the thread is stated in the first post, but just to say little stuff, whatevers on your mind. most of my other forums have a thread like this for such a reason, CRG7 just made it clear not use "post whore" in the thread title, hence the creative vernacular. almost anything goes. anything too gross or crazy and theyll close it im sure.

yea thats cool

i was just saying

Archived