Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I "find the best spot" in the lot for my sol. I just can't afford to fix it if I get a ding so why not?

I only paid 1400 for my first sol when I got it but it did have those dents in it. And no Ameripol top. And 200k miles. And a hood that wouldn't open. And need a windshield and tires.

SolLes is a compulsive liar. How does someone get like that?

I drive around and look for the best spot There are 2 kinds of spots I look for.

1. An end spot where there's only a car on one side of me and I can park right on the other line so there door could never reach my car.

2. In the back of the parking lot away from all cars where nobody will park next to me.

I spend a good bit of money paying for my car each month and take pride in what I drive (plus I'm obsessive about keeping her looking good), why give someone the opportunity to ding it. Yeah, someone might mess with it anyway....but at least I'm doing all I can to prevent it from getting dinged up.

Nothing more disgusting than seeing a really nice car with dings all down the side.

I always park in the back of the parking lot, or if the very first spot is open I'll take that. Too many soccer moms with kids swinging their doors open without thinking of the car next to them.

same deal for me. my car isn't nice enough to worry about dings really, but I always avoid parking next to vans or suvs if I can help it for that same kid reason. I generally park about as far out as I can just so I get the extra excercise from the walk. I sit on my back side enough at work during the day.

Anyone ever watch the people that troll the lot for the spot that is closest to the door? They spend several extra minutes to find a space 20 feet closer. More often then not the person doing the spot searching could use the extra excercise as it is....

lol so true...

let's make this thread get a lot longer?...anyone who wants to play a game can play and others can still I guess post (I'm not making up the rules...anything goes hehe)...you guys know rock n roll/sex/drugs ? example: I say "Nirvana" so the next person has to say a word that starts with the last letter, which is "a" and only a word that is related to rock n roll or sex or drugs...

let's begin...next person who posts will start? :D

Anyone ever watch the people that troll the lot for the spot that is closest to the door? They spend several extra minutes to find a space 20 feet closer. More often then not the person doing the spot searching could use the extra excercise as it is....

Those people basically sum up most of the population in this country.

That's the truth. It's usually the same overweight people who take the elevator to go one floor up or down rather than take the stairs.

Woooooord.

Fat ppl haz no soulz. Just like gingers.

ROFL. JFWY, ppl.

Woooooord.

Fat ppl haz no soulz. Just like gingers.

ROFL. JFWY, ppl.

To add to this: Anyone ever notice that the proportion of thin to oversize people is vastly skewed at a buffet? The very people who should not be there are the ones that make up the majority of the clientèle. I have a couple buffets that I like to visit. I often look around in amazement at the fact that my 185 often puts me at half the weight of the average person in the place.

When I am in line at a fast food joint: Ever watch in amazement at someone who orders a supersize value meal, hold the lettuce and tomato, add extra bacon and mayo, add another side of grease, and a large DIET soda, why? because your hugely fat ass is watching you weight? WTF? I just want to shoot someone, namely myself for have to look at your rolling mass try to rationalize eating a 3000 calorie 'light' lunch because you coupled it with a 44 ounce diet soda and went back for two refills.

oh gawd....gonna get the lockdown soon....

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU

BUT I NEED PILLS TO SLEEP

I HAVE ALWAYS FAILED YOU

SO THROW AWAY MY MEMORIES

I'LL TAKE YOUR LIFE

I'LL TAKE YOUR f*cking DREAMS

I'LL TAKE EVERYTHING

YOU f*cking

BITCH

chug chug chug *breakdown*

breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebreeeebreeeeeeeeeee

I drive around and look for the best spot There are 2 kinds of spots I look for.

1. An end spot where there's only a car on one side of me and I can park right on the other line so there door could never reach my car.

2. In the back of the parking lot away from all cars where nobody will park next to me.

I spend a good bit of money paying for my car each month and take pride in what I drive (plus I'm obsessive about keeping her looking good), why give someone the opportunity to ding it. Yeah, someone might mess with it anyway....but at least I'm doing all I can to prevent it from getting dinged up.

Nothing more disgusting than seeing a really nice car with dings all down the side.

Since most of my parking is at work, i usually go for the ends on the right or lightpoles to the right: where the passenger side of the other car is to my left and the end to my right. BEST SPOT EVER. If not I'll always park closest to the line on my side or next to an even nicer car doing what i'm trying to do with the driver side to my right - since it's obvious they are trying to avoid dings too. This always works at work since everyone commutes but doesn't carpool. If they did carpool, they get front parking anyway.

When out and about I'll usually just park closest to the line on my side and pray for the best...I usually don't look for the ends or spend hours looking for a spot, I just stay away from minivans, suvs, and trucks. Usually you can tell who to park next to just by the way they park...which is why whenever heading to heavily asian places, chinese markets or the copious amounts of chinese/korean/japanese strip malls around here, I choose not to drive and make someone else drive.:devil:

To add to this: Anyone ever notice that the proportion of thin to oversize people is vastly skewed at a buffet? The very people who should not be there are the ones that make up the majority of the clientèle. I have a couple buffets that I like to visit. I often look around in amazement at the fact that my 185 often puts me at half the weight of the average person in the place.

When I am in line at a fast food joint: Ever watch in amazement at someone who orders a supersize value meal, hold the lettuce and tomato, add extra bacon and mayo, add another side of grease, and a large DIET soda, why? because your hugely fat ass is watching you weight? WTF? I just want to shoot someone, namely myself for have to look at your rolling mass try to rationalize eating a 3000 calorie 'light' lunch because you coupled it with a 44 ounce diet soda and went back for two refills.

Whoaaaaaa!

I'm 6'0 and 233. Body fat was 15% or so last time I checked. I don't work out the same everyday but I make it a task to at least do it once a day for 20 minutes. I got fairly well built in high school from playing football so I didn't wanna' lose it after I got out.

i was a swimmer/track that sort of thing, so I'm built more long and lean. I measure in at 185, 6'2" with less than 2% fat. I definitely cannot free weight as much as most people, but my stamina is like nothing else. Even now, 10 years out of HS I still do a mile in under 6 and when I am finished I am not winded.

i was a swimmer/track that sort of thing, so I'm built more long and lean. I measure in at 185, 6'2" with less than 2% fat. I definitely cannot free weight as much as most people, but my stamina is like nothing else. Even now, 10 years out of HS I still do a mile in under 6 and when I am finished I am not winded.

Outstanding work dude.

I'm still benching over 280 and am still squatting over 400 so I'm happy LOL. In HS they stuck me at fullback so my leg strength was critical. I had pegged squatting over 500, deadlifted 475, and legpressed 550.

I've drastically weakened. I didn't have much range of motion.

Archived