OK lets have peace at HondaForums!

mountaindewguy

OK, despite what me, or anyone else thinks, there needs to be a little peace here, and bring life back to HF. Mods are mods, they wont be terminated, so we DO have to deal with it (after reading a couple of SCA's posts i realize this). Rules are rules, and i must admit, if we don't follow them, they don't get pissed they just take action, so that IS fair.

what i'm getting that is EVERYONE, including me, just have some fun on HF and try to get the popularity back. i'm afraid we'll permanently lose members if this keeps up. Solles, SSR, sexy h22, just to name a couple have been posting less and less, and its people like that, with knowledge and knowhow, that we need to keep around. To the mods and everyone else I upset, I'm sorry, and lets get along, and have a good time. thanks.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well people will be people, and if someone decides to say on thing oh well ya know everyone has their right to say what they want...its a FORUM...so well leave it at that...done and done

Rules are rules, and i must admit, if we don't follow them, they don't get pissed they just take action, so that IS fair.

:thumbsup:

Looks like 90 is celebrating the peace.

I wish I was in his tate of mind right now....

haha, i think last night i was far worse than he was. lmao i went to another rave, but it was a map point party with no security - which means pockets werent checked. omfg i rolled soo hard its not even funny.

Sexy will probably be back. He's been gone before for periods of time and showed up again. Same with BBS, and SSR isn't really around much. It's too bad optional and stuck haven't come back...

Again, behind the scenes stuff. Sexy's dissapeared twice since I've been here and I've emailed him both times, to get him to come back. The last time (after he was injured) he said he wasn't planning on coming back until I had emailed him......I really do hope he comes back though.

I'm sure BBS will be back more often when he get's the new car and/or starts working on it.

Archived