OK lets have peace at HondaForums!

mountaindewguy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what we should have??

a section specifically for "members," but not just any members, like regulars who have established respect from other regs, mods, and have shown a general knowledge in Honda/Acura products....oh and of course Sup will be included, the GD Postmaster.

you know what we should have??

a section specifically for "members," but not just any members, like regulars who have established respect from other regs, mods, and have shown a general knowledge in Honda/Acura products....oh and of course Sup will be included, the GD Postmaster.

This would be really cool actually, then all of the Noobs would always wonder what went on in the reg thread.

Maybe we could try having a rep system. CF has it and it's pretty cool. When someone posts something you like, you can give them rep points, and you get little boxes under your name showing how much rep you have.

You were a noob less than a year ago.

and...people gave me sh!t, i took it, then actually showed them that I wanted to be here. And now I'm a reg with over 3,000 posts.

so, your point?

Hung's name is Nate?

90 - The point is that without noobs, we won't have any new regs.

Billy - You've had one warning since this thread was started lol. (The one I gave you was before this thread.) Take it up with VR if you want the latest one removed.

Hung's name is Nate?

90 - The point is that without noobs, we won't have any new regs.

Billy - You've had one warning since this thread was started lol. (The one I gave you was before this thread.) Take it up with VR if you want the latest one removed.

Up til now you thought I was the guy from American Idol...huh?

Archived