Nicest Sol ever

SolLesHonda

This has to be the nicest sol I have ever seen.

convention_center1.jpg

convention_center10.jpg

convention_center15.jpg

convention_center17.jpg

Mine looks similar. Same lip. I am ordering bronze wheels. I have the same size intercooler. This is the role model sol IMO.

For all noobs who want kits on their sols, take a look and see what you're missing.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has to be the nicest sol I have ever seen.

convention_center1.jpg

convention_center10.jpg

convention_center15.jpg

convention_center17.jpg

Mine looks similar. Same lip. I am ordering bronze wheels. I have the same size intercooler. This is the role model sol IMO.

For all noobs who want kits on their sols, take a look and see what you're missing.

ooh a fellow washingtonian. lmao i knew that place looked familiar. sweet sol i wonder whose it is cuz ive never seen it before

I'de say 2 problems:

1.) your wheels would probably rub

2.) you would scrape stuff on the bottom and lip.

edit: I just found a pic of rota grids on a civic and dint' like it at all. I don't think I'm going to get them anymore.

That sol that SolLes posted is definately nice but far from the nicest I've seen. For one, that front lip needs repainted, and second.....what's with the 2 screws in the middle of front lip? If you can't hide the mounting hardware, I wouldn't want a lip. And I swear that the driver's side fender looks like it's a different shade than the door (kind of what mine looks like at night w/ new fender).

Oh, and as far as the nicest sol ever. Here you go.

nite1.jpg

nite5.jpg

nite13.jpg

Archived