Nicest Sol ever

SolLesHonda

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah its crazy how low stocks can do that. i wouldnt have sold and hoped it turned into something real. if it iver gets up to like $1. thats hella bank. but $3k is alot to risk on a penny stock

yeah its crazy how low stocks can do that. i wouldnt have sold and hoped it turned into something real. if it iver gets up to like $1. thats hella bank. but $3k is alot to risk on a penny stock

which is why as the stock went up id sell. if it goes up ten cents and i made three grand id sell half the stock so if it plummets back down that whole ten cents i break even, and play the game accordingly.

SolLes, the way you build engines, you should buy cars, juice 'em up, and then turn them around. You could prolly make good money selling to all the wanna-bes who don't have the technical know-how but have the money (I went to school with tons of these kids). But, it also seems like you're doin' ok with the stocks if you can even think about building up a GSR on the side and then swapping it into your fully built d.

you never make as much money on a car you put money into than the actual money spent on the car.

thats true but what he could do is once he got his self established with a business license and a dealers license he could buy everything wholesale. wholesale would be his key to making money. all hed have to do is go to a local auction, buy every civic he finds for like 500 bucks. buy an assorment of engines wholesale and go from there. lots of people do that, including the ppl i mentioned about with the spec v. once your done sell the car for ten grand and call it a lovely day. youd be surprised what kinda business youd get, cuz most ppl arent savvy enough to catch onto your game.

There is lots of $$ in the automobile industry, I wish I could get things wholesale so I can afford to build my car. lol For now, I just look for good deals of name brand parts on ebay.

We rebuilt the front end on my friends civ for under 500 all we need is a fender to match, anyone got a fender?? I posted about this in classifieds yesterday as well.

One of the reasons I work at NTB is because the discount is insane. We pay only 10% over cost on all parts, and I just found out yesterday that it's not limited to parts that we keep in stock - I can order anything I want from places like Napa and give them my employee number and get my discount there too. So, if you're looking for prices close to wholesale so you can fix your car, then maybe try working in a garage, if you don't already.

One of the reasons I work at NTB is because the discount is insane. We pay only 10% over cost on all parts, and I just found out yesterday that it's not limited to parts that we keep in stock - I can order anything I want from places like Napa and give them my employee number and get my discount there too. So, if you're looking for prices close to wholesale so you can fix your car, then maybe try working in a garage, if you don't already.

whats ntb?

National Tire and Battery. We change tires, oil, batteries, etc. (all the lower level maintenance stuff) and also do some more advanced mechanical work too. It's basically a Firestone or Mr. Tire type place, if you've heard of them.

Archived