Nicest Sol ever

SolLesHonda

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THis topic veered off topic over the course of 3 pages. Threadjacking is completely off topic with a single post. You're trying Batman, but you've been wrong so far......this thread was not threadjacked it has just gotten off topic. Big difference.

Whatever makes you feel better man. You are just turning the forum against you, trying to make me look bad.

I tell you what. Why don't you start a poll and title it : "Who would you rather see banned?"

Put me as option 1 and you as option 2. Let's see what happens.

Why should I waist my time even if I get band I will be back. Buy the way I dont need to make you look bad youre doing a pritty good job of that on youre own. Whats rong you dont like it when I stand up and say what needs to be said? You dont like not being able to talk about me or cut down on me with out me saying something? TO BAD!!!

Whatever makes you feel better man. You are just turning the forum against you, trying to make me look bad.

I tell you what. Why don't you start a poll and title it : "Who would you rather see banned?"

Put me as option 1 and you as option 2. Let's see what happens.

urmz after no deliberation i pick option 2

Batman your a jackass.

anyways....

i wonder if the guy was tuned. since he wasnt running high boost i'd assume he either 1) didnt have it tuned 2) had a safe and reliable tune so he didnt mess things up. but i doubt that.

either way, nice job solLess. thats impressive.

my goal is 400whp, and then im done with the STi (for a little bit :D)

Archived