WTF

AMERICANMUSCLE

What is rong with some of u people? I go crusing around on the weekends in my T/A and i get people in civics that try to race me.... Why do u even try? Just think about it for a sec. My motor is 3 times the size of yours puts oout almost 4x the hp stock???? Its just annoying to have a civic pull up beside u with a fart can and start reving at u. Seriously y do u guys buy these POS? And what realy crackes me up is when people put there gold spoked rims 6" out from the fender. Then u got the 40' wings... what in the hell is the point in that... And what realy gets me is the wal mart NOS stickers LMAO!!!! another thing is the primer body kits that i love so much. The black primer hood.

THESE THINGS WERNT MENT TO GO FAST!!! THEY ARE FOR DAILY DRIVERS

and finally the ricer fly by LOL

ricer flyby: when some dumb ass in a honda TRY'S to race u and looses and when u hit the brakes and they go flying by 10 sec later and turn on there flashers.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trans Am is an SCCA racing series.

The Trans Am wasn't legal for competition... Which makes your roots a wannabe.

The Civic was built as a cheap economical car that is easy to modify and race in the upcoming Japanese circuts... which makes our roots true.

My mom and dad bought an old trans am just like Smokey and the Bandit when i was 16 years old.......they were going through a mid-life crisis, what's your excuse?

Oh and by the way, it's not our fault you always race a bunch of kids who just got they're first car who's part time job after school isn't quite cutting their 'hook-ups' fund very well. Why don't you pick on somebody your own size (maybe even someone from this forum) and we'll see you doing the 'fly-by"

even though this guy is an idiot, i understand where hes coming from when people pull up next to you with there crap ass car. im not saying honda's are crap, but some people are just ridiculous. its annoying when kids pull up next to me with like 89 civics and rev.

BUT...

i have much respect for hondas. and there are some CRAZY fast hondas. so dont talk crap on a forum in which you dont even have a honda, dumbass.

and just because your engine is bigger, doesnt mean you'll always win.

maybe if your brain was as big as your mouth you would know that.

Wow. A Trans Am, eh? Well, your 2000 Trans Am is, of course, a V8. So yes, your engine is bigger. Twice the cylinders, to be exact. Thank you, Captian Obvious.

Four times the horsepower stock? Are you kidding?? The 2000 T/A is rated at 305hp stock. My 2000 Civic has 127. That's not even three times as much, let alone four times.

Oh, you were talking about torque?? Okay. Yeah, a V8 will have MUCH more torque than an I4. Again, thank you, Captain Obvious.

My point is this: 1) don't pigeonhole people at this forum as the same idiots you see out there. We're not them. 2) Get your facts straight before you start making ridiculous claims. It doesn't matter what a car was designed for. Christ, the whole point of working on and modding your car is to make it do more than what it was designed for.

Wow. A Trans Am, eh? Well, your 2000 Trans Am is, of course, a V8. So yes, your engine is bigger. Twice the cylinders, to be exact. Thank you, Captian Obvious.

Four times the horsepower stock? Are you kidding?? The 2000 T/A is rated at 305hp stock. My 2000 Civic has 127. That's not even three times as much, let alone four times.

Oh, you were talking about torque?? Okay. Yeah, a V8 will have MUCH more torque than an I4. Again, thank you, Captain Obvious.

My point is this: 1) don't pigeonhole people at this forum as the same idiots you see out there. We're not them. 2) Get your facts straight before you start making ridiculous claims. It doesn't matter what a car was designed for. Christ, the whole point of working on and modding your car is to make it do more than what it was designed for.

good points.

i have a crapload of power sitting in my driveway, do you see me bashing everyone? no.

Archived