WTF

AMERICANMUSCLE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok you didnt ask what maintains oil pressure, you asked what creates it. nice try though. you havent answered me yet. you were jsut proven to ask trick questions because you know i will answer it right.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you are such a doorknob, I asked where a motor gets it's oil pressure from you thought you were clever, you can't create, maintain, or even sustain oil pressure with just an oil pump fracktard, but here's a good one for ya, how do get a small block chevrolet on TDC #1 without pulling the spark plug out???

ok you didnt ask what maintains oil pressure, you asked what creates it. nice try though. you havent answered me yet. you were jsut proven to ask trick questions because you know i will answer it right.

Wow, I thought jealousy was only in high school. These guys come here bashing honda's and every other import out there. Get this, you guys are never going to be cool. There is not a single car out there that is better than another. Any car has the potential be fast. It matters on your time, effort, and money. Just because your some redneck that dropped out of the 5th grade and stayed under the hood of your car ever since doesn't make you cool. Let me ask you something about the real world here stud. What do you do for work? I mean aside from working on your sister when your daddy's finished with her? I just think it is great to bash people don't you?? Not really, it just shows how un-educated people are. I have better things to do with my time other than watch a couple of guys try to get people wriled up. It's pointless, either help with comments or just shut up. That's what this forum is made for. Get over it or get out, simple as that

EXACTLY you said what it gets oil pressure from. THE frackIN OIL PUMP YOU IGNORANT fawk. and to answer your question haha you couldnt come up with better then that???? forst of all the firing order is 18436572. the fron right cylinder is one. anyways there is a mark on the harmonic balencer, whether it be a number on the guage, or a simple engraved line. when that is at the very top, cylinder number one is all teh way up. then, line up the number one cylinder on the destributor with cylinder one, and wire it up. on the destributor, 18436572 is every plug going clockwise. wow you suck. answer my question, why does a single plane manifold hurt low end torque??? nobody interfere with this for a second let me make cpakc1 look stupid.

it is banning material cause your just bashing everyone on here and saying how we have to "swap" to make power, n u can work with what you have. face it, some honda engines just ARENT ment to be modded. its just a waste of money, so thats why people swap. its the smart thing to do.

who gives a crap? honestly?

and dont bash on 4 cylinders, because mine will give you a run for your money. this has already been covered.

and plus, BBS probably ment he would lock this thread because its pointless. but im sure he wouldnt mind banning both of you.

EXACTLY you said what it gets oil pressure from. THE frackIN OIL PUMP YOU IGNORANT fawk. and to answer your question haha you couldnt come up with better then that???? forst of all the firing order is 18436572. the fron right cylinder is one. anyways there is a mark on the harmonic balencer, whether it be a number on the guage, or a simple engraved line. when that is at the very top, cylinder number one is all teh way up. then, line up the number one cylinder on the destributor with cylinder one, and wire it up. on the destributor, 18436572 is every plug going clockwise. wow you suck. answer my question, why does a single plane manifold hurt low end torque??? nobody interfere with this for a second let me make cpakc1 look stupid.

and wrong again fracktard your so ignorant you think you know something, but you are really pathetic man, so there is no use talking to you. you don't even know the mark on the balancer to put the motor at TDC, your a clown. anybody can go on edelbrock.com and tell you the difference between a single plane and dual plane intake and why you wouldn't put a single plane intake in what I'm assuming you mean a stock motor, because if your running a .677 or above lift cam and 25 degrees or more of advance timing you will not lose any bottom end torque at all dummy-o, so answer the question why your in a honda forum bashing them and talking trash about your little trans am??? Buy a clue

haha i dont even know the mark on the harmonic blaencer!! are frackin kidding me????? mine has an engraved line and my friends has a different etched mark. shut the fawk up your the dumbest more ignorant fawk here. you still havent told me why a single plane hurts bottom end torque. fine, you cant answer that ill answer it for you. adjacent cylinders 5 and 7 go down at the same time, therefor creating a loss of air velocity. thats the answer i was looking for fuktard. you want another one? ok whats poweradvantage do you get form long tube headers compared to short. also try-y headers.

xxscaxx, sorry your car doesnt stand a chance, and it never will. never. dont sit there and get cocky that piece of crap would never be able to keep up with this motor, no one on this site could. the only person whos got an advantage is AM. and hes got no tuner. also, do you live anywhere near new hampshie speedway? or are you willing to travel there some time this spring? wednesdays and friday nights is street night, and i will be glad to make you feel stupid there. if you say u are willing to go, i will gladly make plans jsut let me know.

i would bet my life on it that u could put a v8 together and make it run. I could set all the crap out on one big table and u would never get it together right or even make it run. Working on a honda 4 banger is like working on a weedeater motor. Any one with a brain could put one of those together

and jsut for you cpakc1, it is very unpractical to put above .500 lift in a small block, unless you are seriously into racing. i dont know where your cam idea came up. anyways dont get into that cuz youll be wrong about that too. i meant any chevy small block. tuned or not, a single plane gives more horsepower but less streetable torque.

those small hondas motors have nothing to them, and i dont want to hear any different form anyone because in autoshop me and two of my friends completely took one down to nothing and rebuilt it. we put it back in the crx it was in and it ran beautifully after a little tuning. we did have the teachers help also im not saying im a honda expert, but after seeing what that motor was about, there is nothing to it.

haha i dont even know the mark on the harmonic blaencer!! are frackin kidding me????? mine has an engraved line and my friends has a different etched mark. shut the fawk up your the dumbest more ignorant fawk here. you still havent told me why a single plane hurts bottom end torque. fine, you cant answer that ill answer it for you. adjacent cylinders 5 and 7 go down at the same time, therefor creating a loss of air velocity. thats the answer i was looking for fuktard. you want another one? ok whats poweradvantage do you get form long tube headers compared to short. also try-y headers.

xxscaxx, sorry your car doesnt stand a chance, and it never will. never. dont sit there and get cocky that piece of crap would never be able to keep up with this motor, no one on this site could. the only person whos got an advantage is AM. and hes got no tuner. also, do you live anywhere near new hampshie speedway? or are you willing to travel there some time this spring? wednesdays and friday nights is street night, and i will be glad to make you feel stupid there. if you say u are willing to go, i will gladly make plans jsut let me know.

hello... errr wats you 1/4 mile time jus wondering

last time i checked, we discussed how my car is faster than yours. so dont get all tough. second, dont give me that "ill race you in the spring" talk. last kid that talked crap about my car with his evo said the same thing when i called his stupidass out.

EDIT: and its funny, you say my car is a piece of crap. have you looked at your car in your driveway lately? all you have is a motor. my car is nicer than yours in every aspect.

crap, my wheels probably are worth more than your car.

your funny im glad your rich daddy bought you a nice subaro, but yes, this spring i really am calling you out. you are the only person besides AM that has a quick car. if you are willing to drive to new hampshire speedway, then yes its going to happen. and you said your wheels are more expensive then my car, sarcastic or not thats not something to be proud of. i have been told countless times hey nice car, and that was at the sea wall, where old cars have meetings every friday. basically ive been told its nice by people who know what they are talking about. my wheels are 100 dollars a piece, and im not complaining. your car is not as fast as mine. you might have an off the line advantage because of your 4 wheel drive, but you wont have a crapting chance after that first 150 feet. to answer infinite prelude, when it had headers on it, it ran 12.9 doing 113. i dont know how accurate the dynos are at quarter mile, but two years ago my dad took it to the new hampshire speedway and it ran 13.2 at 108.

and the whos car is nicer thing, thats all opinion. i would rather drive a pink go cart with cow skin seat covers and dice on the rear view mirror then any japanese car. yes, that includes an NSX. if someone gave me one for free, i would sell it in an instant.

last time i checked, we discussed how my car is faster than yours. so dont get all tough. second, dont give me that "ill race you in the spring" talk. last kid that talked crap about my car with his evo said the same thing when i called his stupidass out.

EDIT: and its funny, you say my car is a piece of crap. have you looked at your car in your driveway lately? all you have is a motor. my car is nicer than yours in every aspect.

crap, my wheels probably are worth more than your car.

I will race u in my LS1 t/a If i can get some new drag slicks. I dont whant to ruin my new tires b/c u cant even floor the thing in 2nd gear and part of 3rd b/c it just lights them up. But i will insure u that i can beat u b/c i have more than 2x the power!!!

ill race your LS1, but whats the problem with racing your subaru. as for your cocky light up your tires statement, let me tell you something. my car burns right through 3rd gear, and that is with tires with a bigger diameter then 18 inches and wider then 9 inches. i am serious about racing this spring, its jsut if you are willing to travel for it.

ill race your LS1, but whats the problem with racing your subaru. as for your cocky light up your tires statement, let me tell you something. my car burns right through 3rd gear, and that is with tires with a bigger diameter then 18 inches and wider then 9 inches. i am serious about racing this spring, its jsut if you are willing to travel for it.

lol dude i wasnt talkin to u

your funny im glad your rich daddy bought you a nice subaro, but yes, this spring i really am calling you out. you are the only person besides AM that has a quick car. if you are willing to drive to new hampshire speedway, then yes its going to happen. and you said your wheels are more expensive then my car, sarcastic or not thats not something to be proud of. i have been told countless times hey nice car, and that was at the sea wall, where old cars have meetings every friday. basically ive been told its nice by people who know what they are talking about. my wheels are 100 dollars a piece, and im not complaining. your car is not as fast as mine. you might have an off the line advantage because of your 4 wheel drive, but you wont have a crapting chance after that first 150 feet. to answer infinite prelude, when it had headers on it, it ran 12.9 doing 113. i dont know how accurate the dynos are at quarter mile, but two years ago my dad took it to the new hampshire speedway and it ran 13.2 at 108.

and the whos car is nicer thing, thats all opinion. i would rather drive a pink go cart with cow skin seat covers and dice on the rear view mirror then any japanese car. yes, that includes an NSX. if someone gave me one for free, i would sell it in an instant.

nice times think its possible for me to get them sort of times on a low budget.. im still on a stock car running 15 im gettin closer to 14s my last run was 15.35 my first run was really naf.. 15.948 i would ask in the prelude rooms but my questions are mostly being ignored very few answers lol :laugh:

Archived