WTF

AMERICANMUSCLE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMERICANMUSCLE is a tool...he's talking all this crap and he can't even post a pic or show the dyno...in fact i want to see a pic with his candy ass standing in front of the car holding a sign that says "AMERICANMUSCLE." Cause you know he could upload any pic of a Trans Am and say it's his. And even if it is his, he's still a bag of douche. Peace.

This place was a great place for honda owners to come and discuss their cars before you guys decided to ruin it. Don't worry, I'm already a part of a couple other forums, and this one will soon be off the list.

u guys dont work on those pieces of crap. All u do is swap motors. Thats all u guys talk about the

THD394 Motor is awsome but the OIWE0345 is way better but my fav is the OOIEW09443. WHO THE fawk CARES. Work with what u got. My t/a has a olds 403 in it. Now those are hated by most people b/c of there windowd main webs. Whitch means u cant rev them hard. So u build up the motor for lowend power. u cant take it over 5500 rpms. Mine has seen 6500 before but that wasnt on purpos. I was racing a guy and when i whent to go into 3rd i passed it and hit neutral. Thats y hondas are pootie cars. i knew a mexican guy that had a civic and he was all braging about swaping motors in it and all this crap and i raced him and it was no challenge in the 79. I wont even race the guy anymore unless it is for $ b/c im not gong towaist my gas

So leave us to talk about the stuff that you don't like. Obviously if that's the kind of stuff we want to talk about, this isn't the place for you. I don't understand why you guys insist on staying here, if you hate the topics we talk about so much.

haha now its down to go ahead and ban me AM couldnt be more right. i could go out right now and buy a 383 stroke with 450 horsepower and 485 ft lbs of torque for 5 grand. instead, i build my motor to be that and better. what did i set up my motor for? top end. i have a 286-292 duration cam, single plane manifold, 750 carb, 9.5 compression. like every motor, it started out stock. i could of bought a top end motor instead. but then what do you learn, nothing. thats most of the reason why jap trap owners are stupid. they will go out and jsut buy a bigger motor. but another thing you are too stupid to realize is once you put a bigger or faster motor, you will be hurting your driveline, then scratch your head wondering why your tranny has crap the bed.

I don't know why you let these 2 assclowns come in here and rile you guys all up. They have the collective IQ of one of their poly-alloy connecting rods, so you really should just let them spew their childish gibbersih then let them go molest each other. around 60K on their junk that's made to break they'll be scratching their heads when they hear lifters dropping like their sisters panties at a family reunion, wondering what happened to all their power. Then while their crap is on cinder blocks in the yard waiting for thei crap to get back from the machine shop we drive on by and point and laugh at them for they truly are the bastion of pathetic.

If you swap motors, 99% of the time you swap the tranny too. So what's the problem? Anybody who swaps a motor in a honda, does so because that motor has more potential to build. They will still build a motor, just a motor that has a higher potential.

haha listen to you, you have no idea what ur talking about. not once ever have i seen someone with any of the problems you are talking about. and dont tell me i dont know because not only has my father had a 65 corvette with a 427 pushin 600 horsepower and 550 ft lbs of torque, he has also had 2 novas, 72 monte carlo with a 396 bb, and a few more, and not once has he ever serious problems with his engines. also all of my friends have v8's and there fathers are jsut like mine so dont go there. go to a dragstrip, get your 17 second quarter mile time, and scratch your head when you think of why your cold air intake and bumper stickers, cant froget the coffee can didnt make you win.

and the major differenc between your four bangers and a v8, besides power, is that any v8 can be fast. whether its a 289 or 562. you shouldnt have to swap motors.

I second that b16vtec... WHY are these guys here in a honda forum just to chat about their dumbestics when someone earlier gave both of you a link to chevorletforums.com PLEASE TAKE YOUR crap THERE. and americanmuscle please get off of timmy's cock. Timmy you know alot about your car but you gotta be the biggest troll to be in this forum 24/7 just to talk down on hondas. its saddening... who the hell are the mods and why arent these guys banned yet. I mean cmon.... Its like everytime I come on here its "fawk your civics and your fartcans" and its ALWAYS the same 2 people.

haha listen to you, you have no idea what ur talking about. not once ever have i seen someone with any of the problems you are talking about. and dont tell me i dont know because not only has my father had a 65 corvette with a 427 pushin 600 horsepower and 550 ft lbs of torque, he has also had 2 novas, 72 monte carlo with a 396 bb, and a few more, and not once has he ever serious problems with his engines. also all of my friends have v8's and there fathers are jsut like mine so dont go there. go to a dragstrip, get your 17 second quarter mile time, and scratch your head when you think of why your cold air intake and bumper stickers, cant froget the coffee can didnt make you win.

that tells me you haven't been around small block chevrolet motors at all then, and your "daddy" probably built that one for you, meanwhile you come on here and regurgitate the BS you hear when all they boys are sittin on the proch tellin lies about their cars. Tell me boy wonder where does an engine get oil pressure from???

oil pump. a motors oil pump is designed specifically for that engine, so as the oil can make it through all of the veins, to the oil filter and back. ok keep your banning comments up, becaus ei havent been banned yet. and if i am, great i dont care. and ok smartass. you want to get into some things i know about a small block. i start out with the basics. if you cant answer this, then dont bother having me ask you more. why does a single plane manifold hurt low end torque. why meaning the technical reason. why dont you give me some scenarios of if an engine breaks, whats the problem.

Archived