WTF

AMERICANMUSCLE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your funny im glad your rich daddy bought you a nice subaro, but yes, this spring i really am calling you out. you are the only person besides AM that has a quick car. if you are willing to drive to new hampshire speedway, then yes its going to happen. and you said your wheels are more expensive then my car, sarcastic or not thats not something to be proud of. i have been told countless times hey nice car, and that was at the sea wall, where old cars have meetings every friday. basically ive been told its nice by people who know what they are talking about. my wheels are 100 dollars a piece, and im not complaining. your car is not as fast as mine. you might have an off the line advantage because of your 4 wheel drive, but you wont have a crapting chance after that first 150 feet. to answer infinite prelude, when it had headers on it, it ran 12.9 doing 113. i dont know how accurate the dynos are at quarter mile, but two years ago my dad took it to the new hampshire speedway and it ran 13.2 at 108.

and the whos car is nicer thing, thats all opinion. i would rather drive a pink go cart with cow skin seat covers and dice on the rear view mirror then any japanese car. yes, that includes an NSX. if someone gave me one for free, i would sell it in an instant.

my car runs faster than that.

so, like i said, and we have discussed before, im faster.

and just so you know, i bought the car myself, idiot.

i never said your car wasnt nice, just mine is worth more than yours ever will be.

my wheels being more expensive than your car is something to be proud of, since they came with my car. not like i bought them for some ridiculous price.

american muscle, i really dont care if you have 7000hp. i wasnt talking to you.

yea 2001 z3 3.0I

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/622218

its in the garage now for winter

nice car. my uncle has a 94 m3 an the guy accross the road has a m5 i think... can't tell though. the m3 is pritty fast though. i like it but he won't let me drive it lol oh well i still take the piss though ha :laugh:

see here is where you are wrong xxscaxx. you know that the chevrolet camaro yes, believe it or not, increases in value over time, unlike your subaru. american muscle cars become very valueble, unlike imports. they are prized posessinos, things that people like. right now i want you to go to collectorcartrader.com search for an 82-92 camaro, dont put a price limit, or location range. last year almost every one was less then 8 grand. look at teh prices now. do you see a difference? yes, that is becasue instead of losing value like imports, domestic muscle increases in value. wait 10 years from now when my car is 100 percent ocmplete, it will sell for atleast 10 times as much as your subaru. the only reason you would be worth more now is becasue you have a brand new car. look at how long it took for the 69 camaro perfectly restored to be worth over 40 grand, thats leaving out the yenkos and every other special model.

haha i dont even know the mark on the harmonic blaencer!! are frackin kidding me????? mine has an engraved line and my friends has a different etched mark. shut the fawk up your the dumbest more ignorant fawk here. you still havent told me why a single plane hurts bottom end torque. fine, you cant answer that ill answer it for you. adjacent cylinders 5 and 7 go down at the same time, therefor creating a loss of air velocity. thats the answer i was looking for fuktard. you want another one? ok whats poweradvantage do you get form long tube headers compared to short. also try-y headers.

xxscaxx, sorry your car doesnt stand a chance, and it never will. never. dont sit there and get cocky that piece of crap would never be able to keep up with this motor, no one on this site could. the only person whos got an advantage is AM. and hes got no tuner. also, do you live anywhere near new hampshie speedway? or are you willing to travel there some time this spring? wednesdays and friday nights is street night, and i will be glad to make you feel stupid there. if you say u are willing to go, i will gladly make plans jsut let me know.

I don't even know what to say to this....I mean it's like he makes things up out of mid air and arrogantly types them like he some kind of expert. I mean I know about small block chevys like SSR likes to claim he knows about honda motors. I've actually met and worked with engine builders that built NA 100 horse per cylinder carbed motors, you obviously couldn't install spark plugs, but it's nice to see you can read what edelborck.com has to say about single and dual plane intakes, still doesn't mean you know something. you wanna talk about rebuilding engines kid, tell me how much you can mill off a set of cast GM heads and still get them to seal?? Tell me what shotpeening your rods does for them, tell me why you deck your block???

see here is where you are wrong xxscaxx. you know that the chevrolet camaro yes, believe it or not, increases in value over time, unlike your subaru. american muscle cars become very valueble, unlike imports. they are prized posessinos, things that people like. right now i want you to go to collectorcartrader.com search for an 82-92 camaro, dont put a price limit, or location range. last year almost every one was less then 8 grand. look at teh prices now. do you see a difference? yes, that is becasue instead of losing value like imports, domestic muscle increases in value. wait 10 years from now when my car is 100 percent ocmplete, it will sell for atleast 10 times as much as your subaru. the only reason you would be worth more now is becasue you have a brand new car. look at how long it took for the 69 camaro perfectly restored to be worth over 40 grand, thats leaving out the yenkos and every other special model.

nothing incress's in value more the stupid farrari's beutiful an very fast cars, but i think they over priced an i'd rather go for a mclaren f1 if i had the doh.. why do italian cars go up in value so much??

I don't even know what to say to this....I mean it's like he makes things up out of mid air and arrogantly types them like he some kind of expert. I mean I know about small block chevys like SSR likes to claim he knows about honda motors. I've actually met and worked with engine builders that built NA 100 horse per cylinder carbed motors, you obviously couldn't install spark plugs, but it's nice to see you can read what edelborck.com has to say about single and dual plane intakes, still doesn't mean you know something. you wanna talk about rebuilding engines kid, tell me how much you can mill off a set of cast GM heads and still get them to seal?? Tell me what shotpeening your rods does for them, tell me why you deck your block???

u can mill a bb gm head .020'' shotpeening makes the material stronger and removes corrosion You deck your block to get a flat surface that will seal with the head.

any thing els?

here's what kelly bluebook has to say about the "value" of your camaro. less than 1470.00 for a 86 with auto, all the options except IROC pckg, 96K miles in good condition.

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ucp?kbb...cp;cpe&21;CH;D3

then there's an 86 subaru brat gl (the half-car half truck looking thing) 96K miles, few options, good condition overall. $1790.00

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ucp?kbb...;;ucp;&21;ST;A1

there goes that theory buddy.

thats funny because i know someone with an 86 monte carlo, said he will give me 8 grand cash. its not a stock one, its the year of the motor also. there is a lot of factors. anyways we bought our car for 6 grand, and have done over 8 grand worth of work. not to mention, you are stupid if u dont think over time the values go up. yes right now they are not worth much, but it doesnt happen over night. yea it is the IROC. after the tranny is put in and the interior is all done leather, dont try to sit there and tell methere wont be money in it 10 years fomr now. your unexperienced and too frackin stupid to realize that.

thats funny because i know someone with an 86 monte carlo, said he will give me 8 grand cash. its not a stock one, its the year of the motor also. there is a lot of factors. anyways we bought our car for 6 grand, and have done over 8 grand worth of work. not to mention, you are stupid if u dont think over time the values go up. yes right now they are not worth much, but it doesnt happen over night

just goes to show how retarded you are. I could put 2 cars into the 9's with that budget. 69 camros went up yes because they are a collectors items, but how about a 76 camaro??? it's 30 years old and still worthless. as is the 86 camaro, and the 96 camaro. the engineering differences and the quality of parts used by honda is superior in every aspect over cheap GM junk, and I say that as somebody that was building small block chevys back when you were an itch in your daddys pants. BTW you were wrong about all three of those question. you can mill up to .058 off your heads, shotpeening increases the tencile strength of the rod by filling in the gaps in the steel from stretching, and decking your block decreases deck height, which increases compression with a shorter stroke without having to decrease your combustion chamber circumference. You are really embarrassing yourself.

thats funny because i know someone with an 86 monte carlo, said he will give me 8 grand cash. its not a stock one, its the year of the motor also. there is a lot of factors. anyways we bought our car for 6 grand, and have done over 8 grand worth of work. not to mention, you are stupid if u dont think over time the values go up. yes right now they are not worth much, but it doesnt happen over night. yea it is the IROC. after the tranny is put in and the interior is all done leather, dont try to sit there and tell methere wont be money in it 10 years fomr now. your unexperienced and too frackin stupid to realize that.

to tell u the truth, when it comes to re-sale, none of that stuff matters. not to anyone, unless u find someone dying to spend the same amount of money on an '86 camaro( mind u this is in ten years), as they would on a hovercraft or sumthin. u mine as well stop posting, ur a dumbass, and everyone knows it.

just goes to show how retarded you are. I could put 2 cars into the 9's with that budget. 69 camros went up yes because they are a collectors items, but how about a 76 camaro??? it's 30 years old and still worthless. as is the 86 camaro, and the 96 camaro. the engineering differences and the quality of parts used by honda is superior in every aspect over cheap GM junk, and I say that as somebody that was building small block chevys back when you were an itch in your daddys pants. BTW you were wrong about all three of those question. you can mill up to .058 off your heads, shotpeening increases the tencile strength of the rod by filling in the gaps in the steel from stretching, and decking your block decreases deck height, which increases compression with a shorter stroke without having to decrease your combustion chamber circumference. You are really embarrassing yourself.

Ok your probubly talkin about diffrent heads then i am, shotpeening like i sed makes then stonger and also cleans them up. Decking your block in also used to get a shorter stroke b/c u are taking part of the block off. u just sed the same thing i did ex u just listed other purposes doin that stuff serves. Like to raise compression you ether mill the heads or deck the block. Most people mill the heads and get a thiner head gasket to raise comp. u shotpeen your rods to make them stronger and make them look like new wich saves u from buying new ones. Your the dumb ass b/c i was right on all of that ex for the milling part b/c every head is diffrent so untill u give me a certain one then we can argue all day.

Ok your probubly talkin about diffrent heads then i am, shotpeening like i sed makes then stonger and also cleans them up. Decking your block in also used to get a shorter stroke b/c u are taking part of the block off. u just sed the same thing i did ex u just listed other purposes doin that stuff serves. Like to raise compression you ether mill the heads or deck the block. Most people mill the heads and get a thiner head gasket to raise comp. u shotpeen your rods to make them stronger and make them look like new wich saves u from buying new ones. Your the dumb ass b/c i was right on all of that ex for the milling part b/c every head is diffrent so untill u give me a certain one then we can argue all day.

you don't mill your heads to get a thinner head gasket dumb ass you mill your heads to make the combustion chamber smaller thus increasing compression, decking the block does the same thing but allows for the bigger combustion chamber, there are pros and cons to both, and depending on your build will decide which one you want. you stated decking your block makes it flat to get a good seal for your head, dead wrong on that, and you said shotpeening your rods gets rid of corrosion, and makes them look new, wrong again, and since we're talking about small block chevy heads and not ford, from 1965-1988 all smallblock chevy heads had the same casting thickness. You aren't saying the same thing at all, your being clowned at every turn.

haha i dont even know the mark on the harmonic blaencer!! are frackin kidding me????? mine has an engraved line and my friends has a different etched mark. shut the fawk up your the dumbest more ignorant fawk here. you still havent told me why a single plane hurts bottom end torque. fine, you cant answer that ill answer it for you. adjacent cylinders 5 and 7 go down at the same time, therefor creating a loss of air velocity. thats the answer i was looking for fuktard. you want another one? ok whats poweradvantage do you get form long tube headers compared to short. also try-y headers.

xxscaxx, sorry your car doesnt stand a chance, and it never will. never. dont sit there and get cocky that piece of crap would never be able to keep up with this motor, no one on this site could. the only person whos got an advantage is AM. and hes got no tuner. also, do you live anywhere near new hampshie speedway? or are you willing to travel there some time this spring? wednesdays and friday nights is street night, and i will be glad to make you feel stupid there. if you say u are willing to go, i will gladly make plans jsut let me know.

So your tellin me that your motor can beat an inline 4cylinder porche motor??? That is already turbo'd. Yeah ban him, guys a complete moron

not helping man... we've all decided to let this and the threads on here go on..

timmy got kicked off the chevyforums or something so just i guess get used to it.. or you'll get a dump load of yelling going on again..

you don't mill your heads to get a thinner head gasket dumb ass you mill your heads to make the combustion chamber smaller thus increasing compression, decking the block does the same thing but allows for the bigger combustion chamber, there are pros and cons to both, and depending on your build will decide which one you want. you stated decking your block makes it flat to get a good seal for your head, dead wrong on that, and you said shotpeening your rods gets rid of corrosion, and makes them look new, wrong again, and since we're talking about small block chevy heads and not ford, from 1965-1988 all smallblock chevy heads had the same casting thickness. You aren't saying the same thing at all, your being clowned at every turn.

lol dude i know what im talkin about. PEOPLE DO DECK THERE BLOCKS TO GET A FLAT SURFACE!! And yes it does rais compression without makeing the combustionchamber smaller. I know what im talkin about and i dont care if u think u know more b/c u dont and i know that and thats all that matters so quit tryen to be smarter than me b/c its not going to happen :D

ok cpakc1, i asked a question, and you didnt answer, got mad and told me i could find that crap out on edelbrock.com. would you like me to ask me something else, sure go right ahead, ask me whatever youde like and i will answer it. good for AM to answer it for me. he answered the correct answer, and then you called him stupid because he didnt get into it technically, which you can figure out jsut by thinking about it. go ahead and ask me something, and nobody answer it for me, then it will be your turn. oh yea and the easy as fawk question i asked before about headers, you havent answered them. and if you cant god help you.

Archived