GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAA

airjordan223

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like running that crap down to the wire. 92nd minute, damn that's cutting it close.

kinda like pulling out at the last second haha

you guys have no idea.. try working in a german/american plant

everytime one is playing no one does work

yeah we have a german guy at work, everytime germany plays he calls in sick or takes the day off. butthead.

I'm pissed the England vs. Germany game is 9am on Sunday... there's NO way I'm getting up at 9am to watch that. maybe I'll set the DVR. lol. And I missed the England vs. Slovenia game today because I was at work and we don't have a tv with any basic stations, and the radio is the station set up specifically for the salon. gah! At least both my teams are through to the next round though.

I hear bets are on the South American teams to make it into the finals- apparently the Europeans aren't coping too well with the climate in South Africa.

Yeah with the calls, I don't think they'll allow the US to win it..I mean crap we have enough people in our own country trash talking soccer...we don't need the rest of the world to do so as well.

I'm seriously putting my bet's on Argentina this year. Their passing game has been spot on for the most part..One thing though with this tournament is there has been a lot of sloppy play and the finishing is...simply put, Piss Poor!..Not to even mention the goal keeping :crazy: But from what I've been hearing it could be due to the ball design and not being very accurate.. Still to this day the best ball I've ever used was either a Select 10 or the Brine NCAA..Both have AMAZING touch and great accuracy..also not a difficult ball for a keep to handle.

select 10. any other ball is just less of a ball. its hard ot believe the technology that goes into them

i watches some vids on the internet....i highly doubt usa makes it out of germanys match. the officials have it in for us. i say if they make another bad call...we nuke the fk out of everyone.

select 10. any other ball is just less of a ball. its hard ot believe the technology that goes into them

i watches some vids on the internet....i highly doubt usa makes it out of germanys match. the officials have it in for us. i say if they make another bad call...we nuke the fk out of everyone.

You realize we play Ghana next right? We should be able to beat them.

I finally got a chance to watch the US v. Algeria game.

I have to say the US has come a long way since I last saw them at the under 20 world cup a couple years back. Their passing was accurate, their defense was strong against the spirited Algerian attacks, and their offense was brilliant. I was impressed at how fast the US team switched from offense to defense when possession was conceded. The last time I saw them in action, they needed to stop and recalibrate their minds every time they lost possession of the ball... unfortunately by the time they did, it was miles too late. Another thing that impressed me was their attack. Before they would take a shot on goal and stand by while the rebound rolled off to their opponent. This time around they were right there to make the most of every chance they could grab, in particular, the first goal which was eventually disallowed. It was beautiful none-the-less. The second goal was just as impressive.

I was beginning to think the match would end in a draw (the most entertaining draw of the series I might add), but the US came through, and I think they more than deserved it. They played a good clean, technical game of futbol. If the US doesn't win another match, I don't think it will be because they lack skill (like in years past), only that the other team has more skill, or luck.

Congratulations on a game well played (and won).

:happy:

Yeah with the calls, I don't think they'll allow the US to win it..I mean crap we have enough people in our own country trash talking soccer...we don't need the rest of the world to do so as well.

I'm seriously putting my bet's on Argentina this year. Their passing game has been spot on for the most part..One thing though with this tournament is there has been a lot of sloppy play and the finishing is...simply put, Piss Poor!..Not to even mention the goal keeping :crazy: But from what I've been hearing it could be due to the ball design and not being very accurate.. Still to this day the best ball I've ever used was either a Select 10 or the Brine NCAA..Both have AMAZING touch and great accuracy..also not a difficult ball for a keep to handle.

yeah i think Argentina might take it as well they also have the best player in the world Lionel Messi.....

i would really like if Mexico or US won..... ok Mexico winning is more of a dream cause we all know that isnt going to happen haha... but at least US has a chance

Similar to my Buckeyes and the year of winning on the last play of the game, which lead to their championship that year.

Sometimes being known as the lucky ones or the ones that always pull the win out of their ass at the last minute can be in your favor.

Archived