GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAA

airjordan223

honestly from working with people from many different places.. i understand their reasons for not liking Americans lol

Not surprised to hear this coming from you tbh. I can "understand" them too. I just dont care.

Similar to my Buckeyes and the year of winning on the last play of the game, which lead to their championship that year.

Sometimes being known as the lucky ones or the ones that always pull the win out of their ass at the last minute can be in your favor.

All of a sudden, I hate you with every fiber in my being.

That's alright. They exacted their revenge multiple times over the next several years. That was the luckeyes year. Nothing was going to stop their drive to give everyone a heart attack with a win on the last play, not even a team that should have easily beaten them. When luck is on your side anything can happen.

All of a sudden, I hate you with every fiber in my being.

hahaha i went to the texas tech vs osu game that year. was so great to see us score in OT. winnarz!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, did that double OT loss still hurt?

nah he just has sand in his vag haha

we lost....sucks.... fcking refs hate up......FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!!.... i really wanted US to go far....

What did it have to do with the referee? They ref did his job till the last whistle, it was the US players who checked out before the end of the game.

The US played phenomenally up until that last 10 minutes of the standard 90 minute game, then they switched off and trotted around alike a bunch of donkeys on holiday. That wasn't the referee's fault. Altidore (sp?) had a GOLDEN opportunity to get a goal late in the game but took a dive and put the ball just wide. He was looking for a penalty that didn't come. He squandered a fantastic opportunity on theatrics. Everything after that was pathetic to watch. Their passing went to crap, and they all just kinda walked around in a daze while the ball rolled right past them. Then right near the end Ghana got a break away up the right side, there was a US player right on his heels but he stopped and watched the Guyanese player go head to head with the US goal keeper. WTF? Pa-thet-ic.

I was in support of the US team because they really brought their game up this year. I didn't think they would win, but they had a chance to go far. For some reason they got bored, got lazy, got tired.. I don't know. All I do know for sure is the final 40 minutes of that game were shambolic.

They will look back at this performance and see just how close they came, and I hope they kick themselves, or each other, hard, for blowing it at the last minute.

oh, did that double OT loss still hurt?

Not really. Terrelle Pryor is going to wish he was playing Purdue again come 9/11/10.

OSU was overlooked in '02. Plain and simple. The team didn't take them seriously, as they didn't anyone else for that year. Had it been our '01 squad.. would've probably annihilated them and sent them back to Columbus buttsore -- but no. They'd won their title the previous year, weren't quite as hungry as they should've been. That, and our o/c from the previous year was gone so we were left with geriatric Larry Coker and his failure to realize that when McGahee went out, Gore should've come in instead of putting a goddamn wide receiver at tailback. That, and it would seem that he wasn't bright enough to see that Kellen Winslow was gobbling up that OSU secondary..

yes it did... very much lol

Do you even know what we're referring to?

hahaha i went to the texas tech vs osu game that year. was so great to see us score in OT. winnarz!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah he just has sand in his vag haha

STFU David, at least we can win titles separated by less than 25 years.

But this be a convo for a different time.

What did it have to do with the referee? They ref did his job till the last whistle, it was the US players who checked out before the end of the game.

The US played phenomenally up until that last 10 minutes of the standard 90 minute game, then they switched off and trotted around alike a bunch of donkeys on holiday. That wasn't the referee's fault. Altidore (sp?) had a GOLDEN opportunity to get a goal late in the game but took a dive and put the ball just wide. He was looking for a penalty that didn't come. He squandered a fantastic opportunity on theatrics. Everything after that was pathetic to watch. Their passing went to crap, and they all just kinda walked around in a daze while the ball rolled right past them. Then right near the end Ghana got a break away up the right side, there was a US player right on his heels but he stopped and watched the Guyanese player go head to head with the US goal keeper. WTF? Pa-thet-ic.

I was in support of the US team because they really brought their game up this year. I didn't think they would win, but they had a chance to go far. For some reason they got bored, got lazy, got tired.. I don't know. All I do know for sure is the final 40 minutes of that game were shambolic.

They will look back at this performance and see just how close they came, and I hope they kick themselves, or each other, hard, for blowing it at the last minute.

The US team played pretty poorly in the first 15 minutes as well. They also have no first touch. Too many good runs wasted because their first touch is horrible. Oh, and we need a striker than can finish.

Do you even know what we're referring to?

nah i was just being stupid lol

so yeah.... england got man handled today by germany...... and now mexico is getting raped by argentina.... ugh.... both my teams US/MEX... are about to be both out......

wtf was that England game all about?! they literally got raped by the Germans this morning. Although, we all knew when the Germans had a goal within the first 30 minutes the game was over. They should've just called it then. I say we bring back Owen and Shearer... and make Beckham the manager. Hell, even bring Beckham back. God knows, we need it. WTF is all the hype about Rooney? I've seen him pass the ball maybe 5 times in all the games- he f'cking sucks.

oh well. both of my teams are out now. No reason for me to follow or watch it anymore. Apparently England's put in a bid to host it in 2018. I think I'll go home for that one, maybe see a live game.

wtf was that England game all about?! they literally got raped by the Germans this morning. Although, we all knew when the Germans had a goal within the first 30 minutes the game was over. They should've just called it then. I say we bring back Owen and Shearer... and make Beckham the manager. Hell, even bring Beckham back. God knows, we need it. WTF is all the hype about Rooney? I've seen him pass the ball maybe 5 times in all the games- he f'cking sucks.

oh well. both of my teams are out now. No reason for me to follow or watch it anymore. Apparently England's put in a bid to host it in 2018. I think I'll go home for that one, maybe see a live game.

i thought 2018 was gonna be here in the US and 2014 was gonna be in brasil... idk i could be wrong but yeah...

Rooney is a pretty good player its just that the other teams know it and as soon as he gets the ball, like 4 guys from the other team go after him on the attack so it leaves him with nothing to do. I think England couldve won that game easy... just bad luck. As for making Beckham the manager, it wouldnt be a bad idea since he should be close to retirement.

twas a good game, i dont mind ghana winning since its the only team from africa still in it, BUT they played like the biggest bunch of bitches in the extra time with all those fake ass injuries. seriously, how do they have any self respect after faking so much. i dont think i could lower myself to that level to win a game.

Rooney has a boot, and is a Great forward, but he can not play up front by himself. It was basicaly on him to do all of yalls scoring. Not gonna happen. The reason yall lost is the same we did, Defense. Both the US and England suck it up on the back line, and Yalls keeping was horrible throughout the entire tourny.

Rooney has a boot, and is a Great forward, but he can not play up front by himself. It was basicaly on him to do all of yalls scoring. Not gonna happen. The reason yall lost is the same we did, Defense. Both the US and England suck it up on the back line, and Yalls keeping was horrible throughout the entire tourny.

yup true that! im not saying this because i like the US team but Tim Howard is one hell of a goalie lol... sure he fcked up at times but he did some real good work too,considering the fact that the US defense sucked major balls

cant wait to see what the final match will be... ill say Germany vs Brasil Or Argentina vs Brasil

what you guys think?

yup true that! im not saying this because i like the US team but Tim Howard is one hell of a goalie lol... sure he fcked up at times but he did some real good work too,considering the fact that the US defense sucked major balls

cant wait to see what the final match will be... ill say Germany vs Brasil Or Argentina vs Brasil

what you guys think?

Howard is one of the better keepers in the world. I think the winner of Saturdays Argentina v Germany game will be the team that wins the WC. Im leaning towards Argentina just because Germany has looked sloppy at times so far. One game they look amazing, the next their passes are ehh. So I guess im gonna go with Argentina to win the whole thing with Brazil coming in second.

Archived