Official Shoutbox Petition

Honestly, I think the shoutbox killed HF.

I was on board with the shoutbox at first, to cut down on the BS in threads. But the BS is what made HF interesting.

Let's leave the instant messaging to the instant messengers, and keep this place what it is - a forum.

I say, burn the shoutbox!!

450382623_8ec38093bc.jpg

Only 4 damn people talk in it, so I hardly think it did anything to HF! :thumbsup:

Honestly the only reason I really came back at firstly was because of the shoutbox. It was more the petty bitching and moaning that keeled it. >_< Only reason it has slowed so much, is there are not a billion flaming posts! :laugh:

What killed this place were the 10 or so regular posters that all decided to stop posting at about the same time. Their leaving just happened to occur at the time of the SB going in, but I don't think those things were related.

Myself, I prefer the quick chat for communicating with friends (HFers). I am, and always will be, and IRC whore. I love old skool chat rooms with 20 different people chatting and 10 conversations going on at one time. I tend to not create new threads as it were, so the addition or absence of SB would not affect my posting capacities.

Way off topic: but let it be known that you have a standing offer to purchase your wheels if the day comes that you replace them. I loves me 15 spoke goodness.

What killed this place were the 10 or so regular posters that all decided to stop posting at about the same time. Their leaving just happened to occur at the time of the SB going in, but I don't think those things were related.

Yea..many people have gone absent. I've more or less started posting a little more often.. To say that I wasn't a pretty regular poster would be stupid. LOL.

Yea..many people have gone absent. I've more or less started posting a little more often.. To say that I wasn't a pretty regular poster would be stupid. LOL.

i think ive been making a good comeback so far.

Archived